I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

I can hear the chimes and smell the gardenias, not to mention the beaiiful colas, great job like always,your garden is blooming with love.

1 Like

@Holmes Is that beauty yours? and you want my help?

Trusting in You? If I had a farm I’d bet it all on The Gypsum Queen to WIN! Not only have you helped with the girls but you helped me with Winning the New User of the Month of May award. Nice and thank you!

2 Likes

What? @smitty87 What is user of the month and where is it? I’d better check this out!!

2 Likes

They just emailed me and said I was one of two new users selected each month for the award. If you click the icon next to my name and click badges you will see it.

3 Likes

Awesome! @smitty87

2 Likes

Well congrats to you @smitty87

3 Likes

Hey sweet lady.

1 Like

@highcountrygal, I’ve a question.

1 Like

Well hello! @Happy_Pappy How the heck are ya? How’s the gal? I think Silly will be ready in two weeks, finally. A friend came over yesterday to try my goodies, he is long, long time smoker and grower, so I stuffed a pipe full of The Chunk II, the heavy one, and he almost fell off his chair, the look on his face is priceless. He sat stunned, and I won’t repeat his words, flatly refused a second hit, ‘no more, thank you’ YYEESS!! I cannot wait till it is done curing. I can fill a pipe in the morning and it lasts all day. It is unreal.

1 Like

Hopewfully I’ll have an answer:) @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

I figured he’d like the Goo! He’s probably at home in the fetal position with drool running down his cheek. I hope he’s got his CPAP machine on. My question is this. I chopped down the plant the other day because she had cloudy trichomes and a few were amber. I also thought that my lights would benefit my new plant more that wasting it on sicko. I do not have the luxury to hang it on clothes hangers due to other reasons. I put the buds in a collinder and put it on topics the central air vents. Do you think it would be okay to do the initial dry like that? We are having 100 percent humidity at the moment and that is the only way to get dry air and air flow to it. @highcountrygal

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy Sure just turn it frequently so it doesn’t lie on one side too long. The top shelf in a closet is another good place. Since the humidity is so high smell it every time you turn it to make sure there is no mold. Did you trim off all of the big leaves? You may even consider splitting it up into smaller individual budlets. I had to do that with the winter grow.

2 Likes

Funny you should ask. I have turned it and it smells sweet for the abuse it went through. I didn’t trim the small leaves due to wanting it to dry slower. I think i made the right decision for what it is. Look at my progress! I’m n learning sooooooo much!

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy You did an awesome job, my friend! You lost it then pulled it back together with grace! I am a happy camper!! Use your nose a lot:)

3 Likes

Thanks sweetie. Working another 12 tomorrow so I’ll be in touch asap.

2 Likes

Okey dokey! @Happy_Pappy be safe! Night!

1 Like

Hey @highcountrygal! Just stopping by to say high, and compliment your beautiful garden again. Looking great, as always. :+1: I hope you’re well.

2 Likes

We can never be too good at this. That little jewel is from my first ever indoor and scrog. Check out my very small thread on Chronic Widow stretch for more. I guess I dont need your help but I still would like to know more about the method to your madness... I am intrigued. If I dont talk to you again today I hope you have a wonderful day

1 Like

Good Morning! @elheffe702! I am well thank you! And you?

Thank you for your kind words and support!

3 Likes