I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

I’m here. Now we’ll see these girls finish…

3 Likes

@FloridaSon Yes we will!

3 Likes

Set to watching, I’m buckeled in and ready for the ride. yeeee haaaa @highcountrygal

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs and the Mrs. And they’re off and away we go Hello friends!

1 Like

Front row center @highcountrygal. I wouldn’t miss this for anything. Grow, girl, grow.

2 Likes

Good morning @highcountrygal. Glad to get this summer grow a-going. Happy Days

1 Like

@mulegal Morning! Missed ya last night but I bet you were worn out! Finished? It was 97’ here yesterday with RH at 10% nice for The Chunky 2 (I changed her name to Chunky) Now all jarred until Silly Sativa finishes! Going to get out early to beat the heat! Get back to ya at 1st break! Relax today if you can!

1 Like

@DieHigh55 @Mrcrabs Was either of you the one looking for CBD Strains? Somehow I can’t find where the conversation was?

1 Like

GoodMorning HCG, no I was looking into getting Amnesia haze for fibermyalgia.

1 Like

Guess you were high, @highcountrygal, laughingI grew one and @Mrcrabs was asking about it. No problem, perfectly understandable. I did ask if the cbd helps your friend with MS.

4 Likes

I think we were all high, @highcountrygal @DieHigh55, when ain’t we. Have a great day my friends .

3 Likes

Well @Mrcrabs, it seems to help my friend with fibro. I’m growing it again :grinning:

3 Likes

What’s with the “were”?

Did you run out?

Lmao

3 Likes

We have to have our meds daily. Train wreck @FloridaSon

8 Likes

Yes, your friend said it helped with hers so looking into ordering seeds., thanks for info. Mrs crabs suffers from it also and doesn’t like to take her meds. She like herb instead off pills.

1 Like

@Mrcrabs and of course the Mrs. My friend with MS sent me this info

Strains High in CBD Katsu Pakistani
Chemdog "
Diesel "
Hugely
Popovich
Gorilla Piss
Air Strike
Palazzo
Evidently this is a mixed supply of these seeds, a pack, from SeedVault of California

CBD seeds can be found at these places Hippie Hill, HolisticNursery.com
He is in the process of growing now. I think he may be curing a batch now.

2 Likes

Thanks, HCG, we are currently growing trainwreck, Gsc, corleon kush and Gorrila glue #4, will be looking into getting new strains soon. Haven’t tied the gorrila glue but once Mrs crabs has a smoke she lets me no what she wants. She loves corleon kush for pain. Mrs. Crabs , wishes you great afternoon and really appreciates you taking your time for all the info. God bless you my friend.

2 Likes

@highcountrygal and @Mrcrabs
Ilgm Blueberry and harlequin offers very high CBD

1 Like

Thanks @Covertgrower Gona keep them in mind.

1 Like

@mulegal @Holmes @Covertgrower @BIGE @DieHigh55 @elheffe702 @Fairieswear8oots @GreenThunder @livefast @MattyBear et al

I do believe summer is here to stay, yesterday was 99’ and today is 100’ and RH is between 10-12% not that it makes any difference! The Gals are just blowin’ in the wind and toleranting the heat well. They’ve been watered two times so far and will probably need it again this evening.

I just want to add some of the little things I do throughout the day and some of them sound crazy but there is a method to my madness!

Because it is so hot here and I do grow in plastic buckets:
I have a little ‘poker’ about the size of a straw around and about 3-4 inches longer than my bucket so it will hit the bottom of the bucket. Every time I water I watch for ‘bubbles’ that come up along the sides and by the stalk and if there are any I take my ‘poke’ stick and I start at the sides and esp where the bubbles are and stick it in all the way down to the bottom and wiggle it around, then I go around the stalk and all around. I then fill the bucket with water and watch for more bubbles and also drainage, I cont’ until the bubbles stop and the water is absorbed more slowly so it soaks in. Some people go by the weight of the bucket but that can seriously deceptive. It might be really wet in one area but dry in another. Some people use moisture meters, but that doesn’t really give and accurate picture, stick your hands down there break up that soil and feel. If you are watering and you smell that methane smell you have a dry area somewhere that isn’t getting wet, get your poker and start pokin’.
Another reason I focus on getting and keeping the soil moist is they sit in the HOT sun and that plastic gets really hot and can bake dry roots and boil moist ones really quickly. Along with water and poking, I turn each bucket 3 turns, every time I handle or do something with them, makes strong plants that are able to tolerate windy days.
Now of course you all might know that I am a firm believer in Gypsum. It is so many neat things, keeps soils from binding and makes it workable and keeps it loose. It is a surfactant which breaks the surface tension in soil allowing water to penetrate soils, which in turn allows the root system to be able to up take and retain water, nutrients have an easy path to the body of the plant, it leaches salts, it adds Calcium and Sulfur, both important to promote healthy growth. I have found that it adds so much strength to stalks, stems and branches, which in turn allow the plant to carry heavy colas that do not require staking, tying or support. I add a hand full to each bucket every other month, mix it in and water.
That is one of the most important ‘chores’ for keeping happy gals. Any suggestions for another hint or two? It’s too hot to be outside!

9 Likes