I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

I saw it @Happy_Pappy I’m sorry that is not funny!

1 Like

Where I broke a stem?

1 Like

@Shatter Very nice! I love your garden set up!

1 Like

Just gorgeous my friend. Everything’s looks wonderful.

1 Like

Your journal that you told me to check out!

1 Like

Everything looks great @highcountrygal

2 Likes

Thank-you!

I have a sectional mobile communications tower made of interlocking sections with stairs. 6 ft sections that look a little like scaffolding but made of aluminum pipe with titanium joints, if erected it’s 160 ft tall! with stairs to the top!

I want to erect 3 to a section creating a hanging garden! 3 platforms high with stairs going to each platform, maybe put a clear corrugated poly-carbonate roof on it to keep the rain off the plants and better control of feeding and watering, not to mention the air circulation would be fantastic!

I’m gonna do it! Wait n see!

5 Likes

That sound awesome my friend and your garden looking so healthy. You’ve got your hands full good luck, @Shatter

so pretty and well organized @highcountrygal

2 Likes

@Shatter Good morning! You have LaManchas! My X and I used to be breeders of Nubians and LaManchas, I have a pic of one of ours if I can find it. I can’t wait to see the finished product!

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs and Mrscrabs good morning to you both! Thank you! I had to do something these gals are out of control! Enjoy your day, my friends! Later

1 Like

@BIGE Good morning to you. Organization helps keep my head on my shoulders! I would lose every thing if not:)

1 Like

I had Nubians (meat goat) but didn’t have the heart to slaughter them.

Then I got the “milkers” for making goat cheese, but I’m too busy to milk them, so that mission went south!

3 Likes

Good afternoon @highcountrygal. Hope your day is going well!

1 Like

Good Afternoon back @Rickandbobbyd So far so good and yours? It’s almost dinner time for you. My X roommate is from Ames Iowa, my only claim to anything close to you! Finally a day of sun! I am in the process of switching jars between last years grow and my winter grow, as one diminishes and the other replenishes!

1 Like

@highcountrygal That is fantastic! I am having a flare up of my Crohn’s disease and am in the Emergency Room. But other than that, my day is well. I got my seeds I ordered on May 6, 2018 this morning in the mail. I ordered Fem Crystal, Fem Bergman’s Gold Leaf, and Fem Super Silver Haze. I can’t wait to start those. I bought the Bling Bling Mixpack so 5 seeds of each strain. My girls looked really good this morning. It looked as though,once I lowered the light on the 3 White Widow, they grew a couple inches. I figured since Miss Buckeye is bigger, she was starving the widows of light. So I made adjustments and it worked! They are even happier. Sorry if I repeated myself. They have me on dilaudid.

2 Likes

I also had goats, my were boer goats,never had the heart to slaughter them. They got loose on time and ate my neighbors plants, smart goats, they didn’t eat mine. Ha ha. @highcountrygal Goodafternoon, me and the misses surviving the heat we already hit 100 today. Staying in the shade.

2 Likes

Good day to you @Mrcrabs… try and stay out of the heat and in the A/C

1 Like

Oh no @Rickandbobbyd! I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Hang in there!

2 Likes

Thank you @elheffe702. I’ll do my best. I have to get better by tomorrow, I am officiating a wedding on Saturday and are having rehearsal tomorrow evening. No time to be down!

2 Likes