I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

your processing looks perfect!

Time for me to buy stock in jar manufacturers. You’re going to make their quarter.

TIMBERRRRRR! The deforestation has begun! Lol looking good, hcg :+1:

tenor%20(7)

NUFF SAID! Ain`t life grand?

Kief is soooo good! I cant stop smoking it. We N squared smoke a 1g doob every nite and now we are adding a bong rip of kief for an aperitf and I must say the single hit of kief gets us higher than the spliff. :yum:

Nice looking harvest “google” :blush:!! I was going to try my hand at your keif making…so do I need to dry my trim out before freezing?

Damn, bro. I get good on .1g of my own stuff in the vape. Remind me not to try keeping up if we’re ever sharing!

Get those trimming fingers warmed up, they are gonna be busy.

get yourself a trim bin its perfect for the dry rub process. And yes you need to dry and preferably cure before you freeze the trim

Awesome harvest, your gona have your hands full my friend.

@highcountrygal

here my trim tray inspired by my friend HCG

@Mrcrabs and Mrscrabs hey you two! Been so busy and now Harvest so far so good. I still have 4 big ones including my 9-10 foot tall Amnesia Haze. Hope all is wewll with you both and hope after all is done we can get back to ‘regular and normal’ :slight_smile:

Harvest updates for 9/20/18 TRIM that’s my mantra lately fortunately they have managed to finish at different times so I haven’t been over whelmed so far. I have got 3 left and I don’t know why they are taking their own sweet time:) My ILGM Gold Leaf was a producer beyond belief. Unfortunately the gals that had the water problems didn’t do as well as I had hoped but I will say they tried their hardest to make up for ‘dead’ time and I got a surprisingly large amount all to go to trim except for the colas. The three left are the biggest of all Hash Sugar Daddy, Hell’s Ice and the monster now 10 feet tall Long Tall Sally. A friend asked how am I going to hang a ten foot plant when your ceiling is 7’8". Good dang question. I think the main cola is at least 5 feet. Here are the pix of my ILGM Gold Leaf aka Bulldog, she survived the water epic.

Day of harvest

another shot

Hanging around now

Total harvest of ILGM Gold Leaf

Colas

Up close:)

Another angle of total harvest

Another view

Just colas in my trim bin

The big gun:)

Not too shabby 3 1/2 gal jars and a 40 oz jar and 3 plastic containers of trim

The ILGM Afghani harvest. Due to the water epic they were kind of funky so I didn’t separate the 2 plants

The trim and the colas

Not too bad

The rest of the harvest

I will say these Afghanis were the stickiest of all so far. I picked up a hard boiled egg to peel it and it stuck to my fingers! I had a hard time getting it off. It’s taking forevere to dry so next update I will show it jarred.

And there you have it! Enjoy

@mulegal @Mrcrabs @MBgrower @elheffe702 @Holmes @hangthebanksters @Happy_Pappy @Covertgrower @Tennhills @smitty87

@BIGE @blackthumbbetty @Budbrother @Budslayer @Countryboyjvd1971 @daz49 @FloridaSon @Fairieswear8oots @garrigan65 @Growit

@Justgrowin @kabongster @MattyBear @merlin44 @nostril @PurpNGold74 @raustin @rumpelstiltskin @Screwauger @Sasquatch

@TDubWilly @Sirsmokes

Awesome haul ya got there @highcountrygal! feels good to have them in the jar i bet. Buds look amazing. Niiiiiice :clap:t2:

Great job on a great grow:star_struck:

Nice haul and beautiful buds. Thanks for posting and for the tag.