I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

@hangthebanksters well I must say your Lemon dubee is out of this world tasty very nice high and I am enjoying it throughly Great Job!

1 Like

@hangthebanksters Definitly a 3 hit and have to let it sit a bit type smoke!

3 Likes

Always nice when a fellow grower appreciates your efforts to produce a great result!

2 Likes

Hey there @highcountrygal. Your forest is stunning. The picture of health and vitality. I love all the variety in shapes and colors, like a magical wonderland.

Your photos of the buds all sugary are awesome. Good catch and I bet they will be good for what ever ails you :slight_smile:

As per usual I follow your advise and try to give my plants loving and natural care. Fine job gal. Harvest pretty soon…

1 Like

The shishito peppers were amazing! So flavorful. Thank you very much @highcountrygal

5 Likes

Nope. Pictures never do them justice. It’s even worse when doing closeups of trichs!

@hangthebanksters Wow look at you go! There’s a million more:):slight_smile:

Weekly update for 8/31/18 ILGM. The last day of August wow it’s almost fall. A change is in the wind, cool mornings and lazy dayz. I think we’re going to have an early fall which is fine with me! The waiting dayz are here, this is the scariest time for me, afraid I will miss that certain magical moment of amber. The 3 should be any day now and the 6 are about 2-3 weeks away. My yard has the sweet smell of skunk not strong but just about right for that once in a while whiff:). Here are the pix for the week some are bud shots and I will start with those as they are the 3.

Hash Sugar Daddy

Lemon Squeeze

Hell’s Ice

and now the 6 ILGM gals

ILGM Amnesia Haze I aka Long Tall Sally getting close to 10’

ILGM Amnesia Haze II

ILGM Gold Leaf II

ILGM Gold Leaf I

ILGM Afghani I still recovering from water fiasco

ILGM Afghani II BOM contender

The 3 Hash Sugar Daddy Lemon Squeeze Hell’s Ice and ILGM Amnesia Haze Long tall Sally

L-R ILGM Afghani ! Gold Leaf I and Gold Leaf II

l-r ILGM Amnesia Haze II and Afghani II

ILGM Amnesia Haze aka Long Tall Sally for height reference that is my hoe hanging from the latice wood. And she keeps growing!

And there you have it. Enjoy!

@mulegal @Mrcrabs @hangthebanksters @Holmes @Sasquatch @smitty87 @Happy_Pappy @Budbrother @elheffe702 @BIGE

24 Likes

@blackthumbbetty @Covertgrower @daz49 @FloridaSon @Growit @GreenThunder @anon95385719 @livefast @MBgrower @nostril

3 Likes

@TDubWilly @SmoknGranny @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @rumpelstiltskin @Seeddog @Tennhills @Downsouth

3 Likes

My my my! That is some GORGEOUS ladies! A few BOM contenders. I like the tintd Gold Leaf myself. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: Another tip of my cap @highcountrygal

2 Likes

I’m looking to harvest my chocolopes (which are furthest along) the new moon early morning September 9.

2 Likes

@hangthebanksters Don’t think the Lemon Squeeze will wait till then. I hope my Lemon is as good as yours was, for real! PS the sour D was like an old friend visiting nice

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Thank you! I am so waitin’ for harvest.

@highcountrygal :flushed: got a backyard jungle kickin :call_me_hand: lookin good!

Ladies looking good. Tall and slender!

I’d be surprised if you get amber soon, but maybe you’re a lot farther along than me for some reason. I’m not expecting to cut any of my ladies until October… we’ll see!

1 Like

@nostril I planted the seeds in the second week of Feb for the 3 and mid March for the 6

Yeah, I realize you started early but was under the impression that would just increase your veg time, since the plants flower based on daylight changes. Without trying to scroll back in this (very long!) thread, about when did flowering start? Maybe that also started earlier as the girls ran out of leg room in your buckets, which would be cool.

Mine started flowering between the very last days of July and first week of August, depending on which plant. Based on that and the published harvest dates, I expect an early to mid-October harvest from most of mine.

3 Likes

I think that giving the Lemon Squeeze a bit more time is going to pay off. Two more weeks? Can you wait? Just my .02 after looking at the trichomes and listening to your preferences of 30% Amber trichs.

2 Likes

User banned for solicitation with the purpose of illegal Cannabis sales and violation of forum policy