I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

Good heavens, that reminds me of a state park location. Ever thought about camping out there? Excellant! Lol

3 Likes

@Happy_Pappy I will be so glad when this is done I am tired and want my old routine back. Thank you they did it on their own! I take it you got your job?

2 Likes

Just stopping by to say “High guys!” :wave:

2 Likes

I did. I will be starting my 7th week tomorrow. It looks like you could get a little break after this grow. It look like youll have a whole dispencery. Im curious to see what your total dry weight will be. Great looking garden.

1 Like

Again all I can say is WOW I’m working that way with my Grape Ape but she is only 6 feet tall. She is gonna give ya a run for the bud of the month I think. @highcountrygal

3 Likes

Lol…I don’t fly. I’m unwilling to put myself through the stress of airports. Even for that beautiful girl of yours.

1 Like

Wow going to a great harvest for you ! that lemon squeeze looks delicious!

2 Likes

There is a satisfaction to a nice quality home grown doobie, @highcountrygal. @smitty87, @Mrcrabs I did it, ya’ll! Let the pigeons loose.
And they say Disney World is the happiest place on earth! My butt!

6 Likes

Way to Grow MeatHead! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Good job! @Happy_Pappy

2 Likes

Thanks, Pollock! Wer ya sereous bout dat apegray aperay?

2 Likes

Im not really sure what you are saying. I know its hard to tell when im joking. Let me know what you are talking about. @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy check out this sweet little auto. Still have 10 seeds for this ILGM strain.

She is 2.5 months old and loaded with buds.

2 Likes

He’s asking about the Grape Ape. Such a great smoke!!

1 Like

High heat or very low humidity? Those are some serious taco leaves!

2 Likes

Both it had been around 100 degrees and very dry. Thanks for the translation. He must have been high. @FloridaSon

2 Likes

This is one of few places that assumption is socially acceptable and not an insult lol

Like, “What, are you high? Yes? Oh, ok, carry on.”

3 Likes

Yep, Im guilty most times I am on this forum. Im guilty right now LOL. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@elheffe702

2 Likes

An attempt at pig Latin. Lmao

2 Likes

Alright. @Happy_Pappy that must be some good shtuff you grew, buddy! :joy:

1 Like

The Grape Ape you warthog. I cant belueve a milwright wouldnt know that.