I'm growing some lsd for a psychedelic, acid trip. join me if you dare!

I always enjoy your grows.

1 Like

On Jan.3 I decided that it was time to top the two plants. I thought about pinching but at the last second decided to cut just into the new growth. Here’s some pictures from Jan.3 and some taken today Jan.6. You can see all the new growth, even in the center on one of them. Maybe in a couple more days I’ll see growth in the center of the other one.
Jan.3

Jan.4

Jan.5

Jan.6

New growth on both sides of cut and the center has something going on too.

Here’s the center of the cut showing new growth.

Here’s the center of the other one. Hopefully something will start showing.

5 Likes

Really cool pictures dude, very interesting and informative! :+1::metal:

1 Like

Here’s a few more pictures of the topping. It’s now been five days since the cutting.

Quite a bit of growth coming from the center of one of them.

1 Like

Looks like you got some fimming at the top. should grow out from there.

Yes, I really wasn’t planning on fimming. Maybe next time I’ll cut a little higher. I took this picture this morning.

2 Likes

Here’s an update on the toppings of the plants. It’s now been 8 days since I cut the tops and they are both doing great. I know when you want to fim a plant you cut at a certain point on the new growth. In the past I’ve mostly done a plain topping where you get two colas instead of one. This one plant has come back better than I’d expected. I’ve never topped a plant and had the center come back along with the extras.
Here’s how to do the cutting and where I made my cut.

Here’s what they looked like after the cuts.

You can see that only on one of them the center started to grow.

This is what the plant looks like now 8 days later. Usually you fim to get four extra colas.

5 Likes

I always try to FIM and usually only end up topping lol.

4 Likes

Only successful FIM I ever had, my cat did.

4 Likes

I do believe this is a true fan leaf. This is from the topping and should be interesting to see how it grows. I’ve never seen a leaf like this show 11 fingers go all the way around.

7 Likes

A side view of the mutant.

5 Likes

Here’s another view of the fimming. You can see that this plant has five main colas now.

4 Likes

I took four cuttings off one of the plants and put them into the ezcloner. Yesterday I took some pictures of how the roots were just about ready to pop. This morning I took more pictures and you can see how much developed in one day.

8 Likes

I’ll be putting the clones into soil today. Here’s pictures taken this morning and you can see how much they’ve grown since yesterday.

7 Likes

Nice, looks like the cloner will be next investment.

3 Likes

Totally beautiful, this is the seed i want to try next. They are looking incredible in these pics.

2 Likes

I have the clone king 25 but have never used it yet, i plan on it as soon as i get a mother plant goin.

2 Likes

Just wanted to show one of the leaves I removed for better light penetration. I have this one pressed between some plywood and parchment paper.

8 Likes

Damn. That’s a big leaf. :+1::wink::v:

4 Likes

This is an amazing weed, not to mention how pretty she can be. Nice man. :sunglasses:

2 Likes