I'm growing some lsd for a psychedelic, acid trip. join me if you dare!

It’s been quite awhile since I started a journal so I thought I’d share my current grow of LSD. This grow as the others I’ve grown will be using an EBB and Flow hydroponics system. I’ll be using General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients.
This grow started about the middle of Nov. and has presented some problems which were my fault. I wanted three plants but ended up with two. I’ll be taking cuttings from these once their big enough.
I germinated four seeds planning on using the best three to put into the system.

On Nov. 26 they were put into the system.

A couple days later and the middle seedling pushed itself right out of the bag and died. Down to two now.
On Dec.1 one of the two looked much better than the other as this was the one with the biggest tap root but both looked good.

Now my problem started as the temp in the room became to hot and the next morning when checking on them the best of the two was completely drooped and I thought it was dead. I pulled it out of the system and almost threw it out. I was bumming that now I’m down to one. Well I babied it making sure the temp was good and in about three days noticed that it was perking up a little. Today instead of it being the biggest of the two it’s the smallest. I’m sure she will catch up and pass her sister.
Dec. 11

Dec.13

Dec.17

Dec.21

The plants were transferred into my flowering room from the veg. room since it’s empty now. I changed to a 600W MH. bulb and will remain here until I change to flower.
Dec. 22

13 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Love the journal name :grin: looking great!

5 Likes

@NTMAREMACH. Glad to see you doing a journal. :wink::+1:
Luv to see how the ebb and flow works out too. I’ve never seen one in use.
Def watching. :v:

4 Likes

@NTMAREMACH says Take a little trip, take a little trip, take a little trip with MEEEE :sunglasses: Got it going on man! I am watching too!

5 Likes

Here are some closeups of the new growth.

OH NO, could this be a male.

Here’s looking as deep as I could and you can see the small trichomes.

6 Likes

They don’t present themselves at that point as either sex, having said that I’ve only used one reg. Seed turned out to be female but that was later than where you’re at IMHO
During that time I also grew white LSD auto. Nice smoke.

1 Like

Dude! It’s about time haha! Set to ‘Watching’

4 Likes

This is why I was asking. lol

4 Likes

Yep got that. I’m watching your grow.

2 Likes

Did you find a receptacle for that somewhere else on the plant? LMAO! Maybe you can produce your own FEM. seeds! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Holmes. You ever twisted soul. :grin::+1:
Your take on a phrase always has me lmao. :grin::grin::+1:
Almost made me spit my drink out.
Don’t want to waste any. :grin:
Blessings brother. :v:

4 Likes

It’s been awhile sense I’ve tripped on LSD [ orange sunshine ] . I have to watch your grow because flashbacks are always good ! Your photography is always top notch too . Good start

5 Likes

Here’s a little more info on the EBB and Flow system for those who are interested. The nutrients are stored in a 55 gal. plastic barrel with a removal top. I also have this setup for when I grow in veg at the same time as flower. To have a good supply of water I have another barrel just for water. I run three large air stones in all three each barrel with it’s own air compressor for each. All this is run outside both growing rooms to prevent algae and heating of the nutrients. The small compressors are running inside the flowering room.
Here’s a picture of the barrel on nutrients with the air stones running.

The nutrient barrel and the controller unit.

Here’s the controller showing the timer setup.
Inside of the controller.

Hoses coming through the wall into the flowering room.

This shows how the hose comes up into the 5 gal. pot.

Once the plants have developed enough in veg to put them into flower I have to start watching for roots entering the fittings. This is what they look like after being in flower for close to a month.

I have extra outside pots waiting so I can lift the plant out of the lower pot and put them into the clean replacement pot. To make this change easier I added some quick disconnects on the 3/4" tubing close to the pots.

This is what I get out of them.

Here’s a picture of the controller showing the times I have it feeding in the 18 hr. schedule. It feeds five times for 1/2 hr. at each feeding.

Of course the most important part of success is to have these and always calibrated once a month.

Here’s most of the things I use.

This is the chart I use for recirculating systems.

7 Likes

I started these into the hyro system on Nov.21 so I’m considering that day one of veg. Today makes day 36 of veg.
Taken today Dec. 26

Since I’m veg in the flowering room I placed a panel up to make the room smaller. I’m only running one of the two lights which should be good through veg.

Here’s some info on what I’m running for numbers.
PPM’s are at about 920 which is at the low end of the scale on the chart. You really don’t want it on the higher end for sure.
PH is 5.8-5.9
Temp in room is about 70
Humidity level is low at 30 but I do believe growing in hydroponics is much more forgiving. I’ll be adding a humidifier to get it higher. Need a new filter first.

8 Likes

Wicked set up brother. :+1:
Like the doubles on the ph and tds pens too. $$. :wink::v:

2 Likes

X2, Nice ! These ladies will be huge :star_struck:

2 Likes

Fantastic .

3 Likes

Happy New Year!! 2020 starts at day 42 of Veg. Things are looking great for the LSD and they’re filling in nicely. I’ll be topping these soon and starting a couple clones. The stems are getting nice and fat. The roots are showing through the bottom of the pots so they’ll be some serious growth in the next month. I’ll be cleaning up on the bottoms when I do the topping.
Day 42

8 Likes

Happy New Year to you too man, you got the ladies looking all spiffy for the photo shoot LOL! They have some real tight node spacing = BUSHY!

1 Like