It’s been quite awhile since I started a journal so I thought I’d share my current grow of LSD. This grow as the others I’ve grown will be using an EBB and Flow hydroponics system. I’ll be using General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients.
This grow started about the middle of Nov. and has presented some problems which were my fault. I wanted three plants but ended up with two. I’ll be taking cuttings from these once their big enough.
I germinated four seeds planning on using the best three to put into the system.
On Nov. 26 they were put into the system.
A couple days later and the middle seedling pushed itself right out of the bag and died. Down to two now.
On Dec.1 one of the two looked much better than the other as this was the one with the biggest tap root but both looked good.
Now my problem started as the temp in the room became to hot and the next morning when checking on them the best of the two was completely drooped and I thought it was dead. I pulled it out of the system and almost threw it out. I was bumming that now I’m down to one. Well I babied it making sure the temp was good and in about three days noticed that it was perking up a little. Today instead of it being the biggest of the two it’s the smallest. I’m sure she will catch up and pass her sister.
The plants were transferred into my flowering room from the veg. room since it’s empty now. I changed to a 600W MH. bulb and will remain here until I change to flower.