I'm doing some research on growing indoors, something I’ve never done

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I’ve been dabbling in growing for years. I’ve actually grown a few plants off and on for many years. I’m not really looking or asking for any advice , just doing some research on growing indoors, something I’ve never done. Right now I have two small ones in my garden along with my tomatoes :tomato: and peppers. It’s not legal here so I have to be real careful with how many I have and where I grow them. They have to go unnoticed. Anyway I grow using 13-13-13 fertilizer and good soil and water

Most folks I’ve seen on here grow in a tent, closet, etc. I use a closet and converted freezer. The main thing with being unnoticed is obviously the smell. Second is sound, for me. I recommend researching some of the grow journals on here and looking at how people have their grow spaces set up so you have a heads up as to some of the challenges you may run into. Also, if you join the forum and start your own journal, it’s a great way to keep track of your grows, get feedback, and just get good information in general about your grow. Welcome, best of luck and happy gardening :+1: