I'm back to trying an indoor grow

I’m back after taking some time off and moving to wv I started three strawberry kush seeds soaked in water for 24 hrs then to a paper towel for 24 hrs planted in a generic potting soil from Walmart

One seedling is above ground at this time

Still waiting for the other two to show there faces

And a picture of my dog for attention

@budgrower @thedeernad @repins12 @PurpNGold74

12 Likes

Good luck with your grow

@Deserteagle thank you I missed not growing this summer best of luck to you to

1 Like

Welcome back !

2 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back @Josh1126 and good luck with this go round!

3 Likes

Dayyum. Now you are probably not too far from me :v:

1 Like

@repins12 probably not I’m on the western side of wv bout an hr from ohio

2 Likes

Gotcha. I used to date a girl from Pennsboro WV :v:t4:

1 Like

@repins12 nice never heard of there until this morning lol

She was getting a bit leggy for my liking so I added soil to a half inch from the rim of the cup learned to leave space just for this

4 Likes

:+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

1 Like

Not much change in the past couple days worst part of the seedling stage is when the girl is putting down roots

Hoping to see some new leaves forming in the am

5 Likes

Tell me about it man… The parts that give me anxiety are waiting for it to pop, waiting for roots, then waiting for bud to ripen lol.

1 Like

@Dankloud honestly I think the root growth in seedling stage is even worse then buds ripening

2 Likes

For me it depends on if I have bud already lmao

2 Likes

Very true and I’ve been out for a while but if everything goes according to plan I’ll have what I’m growing just in time for my wedding lol

4 Likes

Congrats man!

1 Like

Quick update I’m starting to see second set of ridged leaves starting to grow in so good signs there also did a quick test of my water before watering the ph was 6.32 and ppms were 87 I did water until runoff leaving a half inch circle around the plant itself don’t want to dampen off my baby lol water out was 6.51 and ppms were 403 I’ve added no nutrients so those ppms are just what’s in the soil. Are those numbers ok for a week old seedling

@repins12 @Deserteagle @Dankloud @kellydans

2 Likes

Yea especially FF soils. Ive had some out the bags running off over 16-1700. No big. May want a snack by the end of the week tho