I'm Back from the DUI

Well not going so good, the driver has a built-in dimmer, so I had it on low setting, turn it just a quarter turn every few day’s and it wound up to be too much I burnt the crap out of The top of my plants. Had to remove 1 plant from the Tent, A OG Kush. I’m New to this “smart phone/I phone” not sure how to post pics yet I also got some “Plants dumped on me” Not sure what they are yet. The Plants are in rough shape. What does it mean when the stems are hollow???

Post withdrawen??? I don’t get these phones

1 Like

`Not Sure what they are yet

1 Like

Here’s what I got growing

The bottom picture of that Sorry looking plant is the one I took out of the tent, I put it outside but I have no idea if it’s going to work or not? In the tent I have a Cinderella 99 on the left, and a gold leaf on the right. Thanks @Budbrother For the :seedling:. And the 2 in the Solo cup’s. Now with my old Burple light I tried to turn them to flowering, 3 days of no light, Built my new :bulb: put in tent and Then I Seen how many pin holes the tent Really had, Either there Really slow turning to flower or the 3 days didn’t work, Now should I try the 3 day again??? This time with a blanket around tent??? Or would they “herme”. On me??? Any advice would be helpful. @Budbrother @Skydiver @dbrn32 @MrPeat @blackthumbbetty. @Myfriendis410

1 Like

I’ve never done the total dark thing to trigger flower so not sure other than just set the lights for 12/12. The dark thing may accelerate the transition but I wouldn’t think would be noticeable that quickly. If it makes them transition quicker you’ll still not see that for what another 5-7 days or so…wouldn’t think the 3 days of no lights would knock much of the time it takes.

So are you on 12/12 and if so how many days?
Wasn’t sure if you had been there yet…just read the 3 day dark thing

Yes there on 12/12. And that is about two months ago. That’s why am thinking somethings going on somethings wrong

Get a roll of panda film or mylar and install another layer on the tent.

1 Like

You must have a massive light leak somewhere.

I Don’t See it,Found alot more with the new light,I covered the light on power strip,so was not that,covered the air holes, back flap etc… it was a used tent from someone,Gonna need a new 1 now,Wife gonna be Pissed, LOL

How 'bout the zippers?

2 Likes

Bingo That’s it!!! How do i fix that?
Gonna Have to look at this “panda film or mylar” Just time for New Tent I Think, Budbrother gave me info for new tent

Well crap at this rate I’m gonna go through my Auto’s really quick. Had 4 OG Kush started was in the dome,Woke up this morning and two are dead, took the two out of the dorm put them in pots

Then there’s the two that someone gave me. I’m calling them thing one and thing two. Then have the Saddest looking amnesia haze auto. So far Not the Best growing. What does it mean when you have hollow stems??? Thing one and thing two have hollow stems. Dam we got another Florida grower. Welcome @LoCoRock

You peaked my interest about hollow stems…
Found this forum chat…interesting read.
https://forum.growkind.com/threads/hollow-stems.30425/

Well Dam, Did not see that coming I thought it was Really Bad, I know it happened to me a couple years ago before my DUI, But can’t find my notes on it

Came across this today. The solution to yours and many other peoples problem. Figure that, made by Vivosun, of all the companies, a grow tent manufacturer. :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you sir. I’m going to order the tent you sent me and maybe those Florida seeds

1 Like

Happy Easter everyone, Lost three more plants Sucks. I’ve been so sick I tried explaining it to my wife well that didn’t work out too good. If ya can’t stay up for 5-10 minutes What can you do??? LOL. I’ve been fighting 103.9 fever

1 Like

Happy Easter

Stay safe and take care of your health. Get rest, and be sure to eat for strength.
Plants can be replaced. No big deal.

Hope you get better fast.

1 Like

Damn, you ok? Corona virus?

1 Like