I'm Back from the DUI

Well @budbrother,@floridason,@smokingranny @Raustin I’m Back
Well Dam I’ve Missed all of you,My Phone Died so I Have No Phone Numbers any more,Dam after 15 month’s that first Joint was Sweet
Came close to getting busted,PO came to house as I was Looking at some Great Bud’s
So She watched as I Deleted everything,I Did Not Want to take chance of her taking my computer and Finding anyone,So I Stayed Away,
within next week I’m getting my tent back and clones of Goldleave and White widow and Maybe Cherry Pie

6 Likes

Welcome back and May you have a plentiful harvest.

3 Likes

Thank’s Bud
@Budbrother, Call me Bud

1 Like

I would tell my po to kiss my bud.

1 Like

Got clones fer ya of AR, C99, MW, & SKO

3 Likes

So let’s see I’m going to start growing again I’ve already killed a couple autos, Before I had the Legal issue I was doing pretty good, I was not Even close to some of the other buds I see on this forum, but like always I’m gonna try again

! [image|375x500]. (upload://iEkq5xiqd8antquQME5kQXQUKAq.jpeg) Well crap not sure if these photos are going to work, my last phone was just above a flip phone, and now I got a iPhone 7 Plus which is just blowing my mind

3 Likes

Sorry about the burpee light, Don’t have enough money to buy the LEDs yet. So what I have here is a Cinderella 99, from @Budbrother, That’s the one in the cloth part that when I transplanted it it just blew up, then I have one gold leaf, one OG Kush, the other one I’m not sure. @raustin,@smokinggranny @MrPeat @Missiles @dbrn32 @blackthumbbetty

4 Likes

Your off to a great start! Glad to see you back at it :grin:

1 Like

Thank you I’m trying so far haven’t used any chemicals, have to wait till the first of the year to go by @Budbrother To get some chemicals, and a new burpee light And he’s gonna have to show me how to use this damn phone

2 Likes

I really miss it @Missiles, I’ll be smoking pot for the day I die

3 Likes

@Budbrother an awesome friend! He’ll have you all set up in no time! He’s great with iPhones also :grin:

4 Likes

I’m hoping I have a good rip off a bong before I cross over. :joy:

2 Likes

Just got my new light built Thank’s to@budbrother It’s Not the prettiest but should work just fine. Hope the plant’s like it :joy:. @dbrn32 what you think??? @FloridaSon @SmoknGranny @Aolelon @ @Missiles @BIGE image|375x500

10 Likes

@Rick3 It don’t need to look pretty. All that matters is how well your plants respond to the lighting. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank’s Bud,Really Hope they like better then the Burple light

3 Likes

It should make a difference. I went from hitting 3.32 oz dried, cured and no stems off a blurple lights to HLG lights pulling one in at 96 grams and the other plant 318 grams. Last plant still needs to finish and I’m guessing she will pull at least 1 lb dried, cured and no stems.

Switching was the beat thing for me. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

That should do. I. Just wondering if you cleaned up surface under strips so they have good thermal bond?

3 Likes

Plate was pretty bad from the start,But what I did was, cut it to size Dawn and water,sanded alot,Then Brake fluid cleaner,Dawn,Alcohol,tape and plate were at room Temp,

1 Like

Sweet @MrPeat, I can’t wait to see the difference

1 Like

Funny I said the same thing

2 Likes