I'm back and strong

3 Likes

That last photo is up-to-date I just took it. My friend he had for autos and I took a sprouted them killed one here we are 3 weeks later.
This is my first experience with autos. I have only given them one milliliter as opposed to for milliliter as per instruction. Another word it’s a hydro system and full grown plants require 4 milliliters per liter. I am only giving them one bit earlier because someone told me they were sensitive to fertilizer is this true does anyone know if I’m doing the right things they look okay

3 Likes

your tent looks nice and green and full. personally i have no clue as to nutrients as im a miracle grow user. lots of others on here will be by shortly to help you better. @Nicky @MeEasy @Mark0427 any help here?

1 Like

The auto’s I’ve grown in hydro I used GH products; full line up; at full strength an they turned out great. Last one was a G.G. didn’t weigh it but I got 11 full quarts after the cure. Also fimmed them and LST’d the crap out of all of them

1 Like

Yes. Now that they r doing good bump up the feed to 2 ml if all goes well bump it to 3ml and so on yil full strength. Me id go from 1 to 3 and see what it does if at most ull get a slight tip burn if any

Pics with camera flash are always a plus too. More accurate on leaf colors and all

1 Like

1 Like

The white tips are yellow tips I’m getting with 1 milliliter per liter. It asks for 4 ml per liter should I go ahead and go full strength?

1 Like

Flash on.

I don’t know if it helps but chip-on-board is on

Is there a such thing as instant message on this

I am so new at this and I don’t know anyone in the town I just moved to so I have no idea whether I doing it right or not I just looked online and if the pictures look like my that that’s what I aim 4 and I try to hit that mark.

ya i wish there was. im all for increasing my contact list. i know we aren’t supposed to share personal info but maybe the people who run this site can shed some light on this. @Covertgrower ? are email addresses ok to post ?

Personal exchange of personal information is against community guidelines. @Dr.ofSmokology

1 Like

I usually back off on the nutes when my tips start to yellow. I use that as my warning signal.

1 Like

Just wanted to say thanks guys for all your help when formation and here’s a recent update

1 Like