Planted on Feb 6, roughly 11 wks. White Widow Auto’s. Why is One growing bushy and full of buds but the other two are tall and have buds on almost every stem???
Boy that is big one. Not knowing what you give for a grow setup makes it difficult. It could be as simple as genetics. Just as all kids are different so are plants. It could have been the tall ones were reaching for light and the bushy one had lots. Could have been soil ph. The list is long at this point.
Filling this out will help.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
General lack of light is the larger issue here.
Thanks so much. I’ll attempt to fill out the form in a while.