ILGM's Berry Mix Pack🍓in Build-A-Soil 3.0

Blueberry, Strawberry Cough, and BlackBerry Kush grow In first round Build-A-Soil 3.0.

1 Like

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to share my latest ILGM seed grow. This round was started on 10/8 when the seeds were dunked in water. Less than 48hrs later the seeds were transferred into solo cups w/soil. At that time I found that the blueberry germ had popped out of its shell entirely and did not appear to be healthy. (Definitely should have checked on then sooner which was my bad). Another blueberry was put in water that night. The next night it had also quickly sprouted and was put into a solo cup w/soil that night. So, the Blueberry is almost a week younger than her siblings by the time she sprouted from the soil. Currently they are on day 29 since being flipped to flower. Unfortunately when I recently got a new phone a large amount of the photos were not transferred from the old one so my photos are currently limited of the entire grow. I will add more as I recover them if possible, if anyone cares to see the grow in its entirety. Happy Growing!

6 Likes

Looking Great :+1:

1 Like

Very healthy looking plants!

1 Like

Blueberry 45 days after flip to flower.:strawberry::heart_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

Strawberry Cough 45 days from flip to flower

1 Like

BlackBerry Kush 45 days after flip to flower.,

1 Like