Ilgm zkittlez grow

i’ve had trouble getting them started. first few didn’t make it and now i have one maybe 2-3 weeks from finishing but the buds are really underdeveloped.

2 Likes

So ilgm got back to me…they are replacing seeds they are standing by their promise.cant ask for more…thanks everyone.here is pic of remaing seeds from 20 pack

.not sure but dont put zkittlez thru any stress…and yes these are photos

5 Likes

How did you go about replacing duds with ILGM?

2 Likes

I just contacted support, ilgm has a guarantee against not germinating but a person named alex is working to replace the 5 seeds that either didnt pop or that hermied…I believe the seeds I got were immature and that is problem or genetics not stable.

5 Likes

@Heybud @LoCoRock yeah there good about replacing :+1:t2: But I bought 10 + 10 sale lol Hell imma take the left over seeds and throw them in the mayors back yard , Zkittles not good in my grows bruh :v:t2:

2 Likes

Go blue…that’s you over here Mr…

1 Like

Um nope it’s not me :joy:

1 Like

Lol … I’ll tag ya too mine old.one some good laughs…

1 Like

Otay mr doc rock :rock:

1 Like

That sale banner above Bruce banner that’s a good grow it’s good shit bruhs I’m on my 4th grow of that ,Mine smells like gun powder… It’s a keeper! Throw Zkittles away grow that lol :v:t2::face_with_raised_eyebrow::v:t2:

1 Like

Week 6 in flower…looks good although I have been picking balls for last couple weeks trying to keep seeds down…not much fun definitely have to burn 1 first…pics what you think?oh 5 replacement seeds on way which they claim will be better…better?
Thanks for hint about Bruce banner might have to try it…happy grows!

9 Likes

Im running ZKITTLEZZZ now beautiful strain all no herms yet fingures cross week 3 just started. Ilgm.
Also have some super skunks. Fem and one auto i just chopped @Hellraiser

5 Likes

@Hellraiser

1 Like

Looks great!

2 Likes

The terps are amazing on two of them the other 3 are sweet not as terpy @Hellraiser. That can change thos ive experienced.

2 Likes

Look awesome! Week 2 of flower was when hermies showed on mine…all 3 had different smells when finished flower.one was bushy like indica with big leaves other 2 were more like sativa longer slender leaves.one smelled like lemon and pine one was skunky sweet and was more like skittles sweet smell.curing in jars.smoke test coming…prelim was really good.cant wait till its cured.fingers crossed for for anyone growing zkittlez ilgm seeds photo fem.

2 Likes

@Amazon66 has a lanky one going now. Care to share pics Re?

2weeks into flower is when mine hermied also. And ilgm wants to blame it on my growing conditions…I blamed it on genetics because I am obviously not the only grower that has experienced this problem

2 Likes

I’m 5 days or so into flowering with my zkittlez so will soon see if I get any hermies.

1 Like

Both times were within the first 2 weeks of flower.

Zkittles, beautiful plant. This one only had to take nut sacks off twice.

3 Likes