Ilgm zkittlez grow

Growing 3 zkittlez fem seeds.everything was going great 2 weeks in flower and hermies…any one else see this with this strain?
Super soil grow led lights water with 6.8 ph rain water started adding molasses at light switch.defoiled leaves some at light switch.
I have grown for years Never had hermie before ever…

4 Likes

It happens eventually to all of us. Normally not two though have you double check for light leaks or uncovered led equipment light :thinking:

5 Likes

Gotta agree with @MeEasy, it just happened to me with a PH, I would most definitely check for light leaks an such

3 Likes

Like the two above said. Light leaks are the number one cause of herms with new growers.

Overloading on nutrients (super soil), bad environment (normally too hot) and genetics can also play a roll.

Sorry for the loss. But there’s next go round

5 Likes

No beginner here…nope no light leaks…never have…question is is any one else getting hermies from this strain?I was wondering because seeds I got were not best looking …little tiny green things not nice brown striped mature seeds.

3 Likes

Not with that strain, but I have had the same problem, bubba kush from seedsman seeds. I’ve have checked everything I can think of! With no definitive proof of what happened, I trimmed her up 3 weeks into flower, light defoliation. 4 weeks old she gave me some bananas on top of her buds!

Purple haze, seedsman seeds. Same problem!

2 Likes

Genetics… :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly…:+1::+1: appreciate the feedback!

2 Likes

I have some fem now 5 to be exact week 3 end of bloom looking good check it out on my profile I keep ya posted but let me remember someone had this happened recently… Congrats on 1st post and welcome to the community. @Heybud.

2 Likes

I just finished one up and did not have any problems

2 Likes

Thanks for all the input I appreciate it!
I will try again as i still have 15 seeds but they look immature. I think maybe a little stress might have made them hermie.strain might not like any stress?
Next round coming…

1 Like

Zkittles can’t take stress,facts I’ve grown a bunch and hermie. I’ve had prefect environment and had them hermie and others have as well. Some have had success and alot of success with the autos. I have many plants no others hermie like a zkittles… My opinion the genetics suck. Agree or don’t I’ve grown many many plants none like those…Could also be someone didn’t let the plants mature when harvesting the seeds…Wish you luck my gro bro :v:t2::roll_eyes::v:t2:

2 Likes

I hear you go blue…seeds I got were not all mature seeds I wasn’t sure if that was problem or some kind of stress…my environment has never caused hermies before.i was personally going more towards genetics or this strain cant take topping or a little pruning which equals stress…like I have said before I wasn’t happy with seeds to begin…

1 Like

Strange you brought that up as well, on another site last night a guy was talking about the same thing and the same place your got yours :facepunch:t2:
Never bought from them personally

2 Likes

Growing 4 ilgm zkittlez now, won’t be flowering for a couple more weeks. Will see how it goes.

4 Likes

My first buy from ilgm also might be last.
I used to only clone because of this very reason…moved south and starting over…no clones trying to get a good mother going so I was trying from seed to find a good one.i kept clones from zkittlez I’m growing but decided not to when these hermied…

1 Like

Photos or autos @Hellraiser ? I haven’t heard anything bad on the autos

I’m growing photos.

1 Like

Wish u luck my friend. I don’t do autos either
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

1 Like

Thanks. If they hermie, they’ll be ripped out fast and on to the next grow. Will be on the lookout.

1 Like