Ilgm zkittlez autoflower grow

I’ll help you any way I can with the scrog

6 Likes

plant looks great Mark.

1 Like

Im gonna hold u to this lol. Just got some 2 gal plastic pots for this to try. Coco and jacks tribus recharge. Big bud bud candy fulvic. I have just about every nute needed if not can get quick think i wanna try just jacks on it tho nothing else

4 Likes

About the only part I have down is building the frame and threading the mason line. Actually I will have to be learning on the fly myself with 6 clones in a SOG/SCROG.

2 Likes

Ill have 7 clones lol. How far r yours??

Nicely done Mark …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Im trying. I want to have that beautiful scrog pic. Soon to come @Arrow got the clones ready gonna pop them in the 2 gallon pots today and call them good til they start growing again. Cant believe how fast they all rooted this time like 4 or 5 days not 10 and we had 1 day of no power with the dagum tornado 10 miles away

1 Like

In need of bigger pots

8 - 9"

Moved six of them to 2 gallon tall transplanters

I still have 7 left. I will put them in either 1 or 2 gallon transplanters to buy some more time

3 Likes

Mine r babies still lol. Didnt even put in 2 gal yet might as well wait it out like i should. Just put into the pouches 2 or 3 days ago lol.

3 Likes

Ok im sure its gonna be atleast a week before we see any progress on them but in their forever homes now lets see what we can get outta these babies. 7 runtz clones

@AfgVet the start is on. Hopefully i can keep them low and wide to fill this space out. Gonna get materials and make a scrog for it while we wait for them to grow. Im ready for this

Oops more fans for bottom shortly

6 Likes

Good deal!!!

2 Likes

So what to do with and when. Do any topping?? Wait longer. Dont wanna b late lol.

3 Likes

i always top mine at the 4th or 5th node, let them get two more nodes on each branch and then top them again for 4 main tops.

1 Like

These r clones so nodes r all off set and weird lol. Gonna try and fill a 2x5 tent scrogged

1 Like

yea, i don’t know how to deal with that, gonna have to wait for someone else’s ideas

1 Like

Happy cannaversary @Mark0427 ! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d get to learn to work my phone today new phone and I like but I don’t. I hate relearning shit I already know lol. All day on yesterday to restore all my contacts and all it was a total pain in the arse

3 Likes

Next time, just save your settings and contacts to your Google account if you’re using Android :wink:
Easily transferable to your new phone with just a few “clicks”… :nerd_face:

1 Like

I did wife erased everything out of old phone after all switched over because kids play with old phones on YouTube and Roblox shit. Well when she erased then out old phone it took every number from my phone also. Made no sense but it happened. Sat for 3 hrs retyping numbers back in my phone as she read them to me lol. Bad ass camera on this phone tho 48 or 64 mpHas 3 types of lenes for pics even a macro lense

2 Likes

When you set your new phone up, you should have an option to associate it with a google account. When your phone is set up like you like it, save your settings and backup to that account. Once done, even if your phone is wiped clean, you can import the info back in.
I don’t have time to make you a full tutorial, but if you search it up a bit, you’ll find the info easily and you’ll never have that problem again! :nerd_face:

1 Like