Ilgm zkittlez autoflower grow

So far i like it. The smell is amazing u smell all the buds and bo soil smell. It does require a touch more water although some days i can get away with a day no water here and there but usually half gallon or a bit less per day up to a gallon plus in full flower but i use 7 gallon pots too. Just got 3 of the ultra oxy pots for my revenge f4 cbd and 2 shiskaberrys

1 Like

Alright guys. What the best light for a 2x2 tent beside the 135 want bigger for it for next run to get more to them buds. I believe it is 22.5 inches between poles. 1 light preferably. About 250 to 300w. Getting all new fan setups and all for it. Got a cheaper 4in now gonna get the t4 for exhaust and i jave an inline booster for crest air that works good enoigh. Exhaust run is not far from the tent at all. Right now can maintain levels no problem have a bit of problems getting rh up sometimes but all on all its pretty solid just want more light for the tent than a 135 gives

1 Like

DIY. Check out the DIY thread. I have a 2x2 ~300w light build. 2 actually. Love the customization

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 tag me in that post. Ive been searching thru i read one where dbm made a light pretty sweet but i dont see what u r talking about. Might just add another 135 to it

2 Likes

Nice. Just got an email from hlg. They r sending out a shirt for ne one for my wife glasses and some slaps. F-N-A baby

1 Like

New guard cats in training lol. 10 week old brother and sister

2 Likes

@kaptain3d @Arrow @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower big question. I have a runtz photo going about 16 nodes tall. Can i take the top half of that plant and make it a clone if i wanted without harming the plant itself. I would go down 6 to 7 nodes probably and the stalk is 3/8 to 1/2 thick. Or should i cut a node out of the middle area and do the air layer deal with coco in a cube deal til ot roots. Plant getting tall now and i havnt flipped flower yet. It is o believe way too hard to bend oner towards the botton prolly inch and a quarter thick where id have to do the bend lol. If not no biggie looking to make the one shorter and get another out of it if possible. Been vegging about 7 weeks or so. Just stripped it down real well and did all phd water as she looks like kinda mutanty

Whats ur guys advise. Or anyone who moght have done it before

5 Likes

Whats ur take @Bulldognuts

Edit there is enough room to flower it there should be as long as runtz dont triple on size lol.

2 Likes

If the cut has the time to root, I don’t see shy it wouldn’t work :thinking:

2 Likes

Ok if i cut it will the bottom half be ok as i am cutting half it away or will it cause the bottom to herm on me. Trying to get my ole lady brother some descdnt plants to slam outside real quick. His are not doing well. Lol.

2 Likes

I’m probably not the best one to ask about cloning. I’ve only tried it once with a couple of plants. I see kap has responded he has plenty of experience with cloning.

2 Likes

Well it could have all the time it needs to root and grow a bit before flip. I believe im gonna just leave it since its first one and see what it does just keeping bottom basically clean

1 Like

Personally, I would not cut that plant up…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

U got.it dude

2 Likes

Yes you can. The plant will finish as if it was topped.

2 Likes

Hows the weather by u or how was it. We had houses like 10 to 20 miles away from us one collapsed to the ground another the whole roof ripped off in 1 piece. O guess a tornado touched down right there. Super close to us. No power right now and my rooms r getting warm. Bout to drive to inlaws and get my generator now. Been here 6 years and never needed it but my plants need it otherwise id be good to go lol
@Covertgrower

3 Likes

Damn dude, glad you made it.

2 Likes

Yes, you can. The bottom half would grow as if topped and the top would be like another plant after rooting. Remove large fan leaves from the top to reduce water loss thru transpiration.

3 Likes

Thanks. I think after the power outage and all im just gonna leave it be now in flower. Its about 25 to 28 inches tall now. @Covertgrower it wasnt too bad by me. Rained super bad was super windy for like 25 mins. Look up macomb county scanner on fb if u have it and watch videos posted there u can actually see the shit spinning around shingles wood and bricks flying from places it was nuts man.

2 Likes