Ilgm zkittlez autoflower grow

Does any1 else use their runoff water for any outside gardening. I been dumling my runoff mix on my roses and flkwers outside and man is there a huge difference thisbyear frkm last. Ahve a rose bush about a 6 foot circle its a crawler kind or chaser kind whatever its called. When we moved in 5 years ago it was like a few sticks poked in the ground worked for years to make it something good and never happened til last year when i staryed growing pot lol. All nutes got dumped on the bushes and flowers even when i did rez changes they got alot them days lol. This year they r in full bloom with a banillion flowers on it. What a beautiful bush she turned out to be this year.

So purdy

5 Likes

I use mine on the dogs pee spots in the yard :rofl:

1 Like

Great idea. No need to waste it or pour it down the drain.

1 Like

Question for any1 or every1. Am i being to paranoid trying to keep my temps down below 78 in tent with all on. Ive been having humidity so high running air. Window ac units and they seem to put out alot of humidity. I can wake up to 70° and 68 rh wtf. Dehumid runs all day all night. During day rh not horrible in 50s after all is locked up and we sleep rh shoots way up and im venting into my crawl space now not the lung room. Just not making sense why it wont jeep rh down at night

My temps get a little warm, but you have to make sure they’re watered.

1 Like

I guess it cant be a bad thing as it does get hot outside. Lol. Decided to take a maui waui and put her in the room for a flip. She is about a bit over 2 feet tall right now and looking purdy nice. Such a diff green from the ones in flower lol.

3 Likes

@Nicky @CMichGrower @MidwestGuy @GreenSnek @Not2SureYet. Is this an ok meter. Won a hundred dollar e gift card wanna use it. Opinions on this vs the apera ph this or their 79 dollar o e is the choices i got

1 Like

Hanna makes good stuff yes.

2 Likes

Supposed to have a pic of meter too but its not there lol. Its a red one either that or someone in the states thats wanting something. Its 100 bucks. Wife said why u getting that said its free and the only thing i would really need as extra

@GreenSnek dte 444 and 484 right. Just put 2 maui waui in flower one 2 days ago one last weekend should i start top feed with them u think or continue my jacks. If i do the top i dont need jacks right so i dont overdue them. Top feed say today then in 2 weeks roughly. If not i have some auto gdp i can experiment with 1 of them just put in coco yesterday woth 1 inch taps not broke yet. I got both dte let me know what else i need. I have molasses and epsom also and a shite ton of additives a list if u need

Hmm kinda hard to say you can either try to do a half strength top feed of the dte and keep on the Jack’s to be on the safe side or you can do a full switch over if you think your medium has enough to keep going for about week before it starts to get broken down

1 Like

Think im just gonna experiment with one of the gdp autos. Had to trash one of the mauis she was a he and was supposed to be fem seeds. The second one is looking male aldo but we shall see todaybif it shows more. Had me so pissed yeateday finding that plant make i misplaced my phone for most of the day. It was buried in the grow room on silent lol. Oops

1 Like

Cooler air can’t hold as much water as warmer air. Therefore when temp drops, relative humidity goes up. Exactly why dew forms on grass as temp goes down thought the night.

Well had to trash both mauis as they were both males so dropped 2 planet of the grapes and 2 ak fire by dragon seeds

1 Like

One of my 1st zkittles was more grape ape then grapefruit I quite liked its flavor , I would love to get my hands on a solid apple variety ( maybe try to cross it with crystal candy xl and its cinnamon Terps to try to get a apple pie pot). Anyways both those strains sound amazing hope they germ perfectly

2 Likes

@MrPeat @Fergus here please if u dont mind.

2 Likes

@Mark0427 I linked you to mine because I am not home so it takes awhile to upload photos.

3 Likes

Dang. I cant wait to see if i can do that. Awesome job guys. Edit. Do we harvest this just like a canna plant??

Good question. From what Ive learned so far…Yes !
There are varying theories etc but I wanted 1:1 as much as possible so did the usual finish I would for any strain. After getting through a fair bit of Super Critical Bud CBD I would recommend Sebrings to start with as SCB is not for the faint of heart and may scare new patients off with its potency. I will be testing Cream & Cheese and Night Nurse this grow and the next if you want to tag along.

1 Like