Ilgm zkittlez autoflower grow

yea, i don’t know how to deal with that, gonna have to wait for someone else’s ideas

1 Like

Happy cannaversary @Mark0427 ! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d get to learn to work my phone today new phone and I like but I don’t. I hate relearning shit I already know lol. All day on yesterday to restore all my contacts and all it was a total pain in the arse

3 Likes

Next time, just save your settings and contacts to your Google account if you’re using Android :wink:
Easily transferable to your new phone with just a few “clicks”… :nerd_face:

1 Like

I did wife erased everything out of old phone after all switched over because kids play with old phones on YouTube and Roblox shit. Well when she erased then out old phone it took every number from my phone also. Made no sense but it happened. Sat for 3 hrs retyping numbers back in my phone as she read them to me lol. Bad ass camera on this phone tho 48 or 64 mpHas 3 types of lenes for pics even a macro lense

2 Likes

When you set your new phone up, you should have an option to associate it with a google account. When your phone is set up like you like it, save your settings and backup to that account. Once done, even if your phone is wiped clean, you can import the info back in.
I don’t have time to make you a full tutorial, but if you search it up a bit, you’ll find the info easily and you’ll never have that problem again! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yeah we tried. Idk what happened. I had transferred everything over when she erased the stuff from old phone it wiped everything out of this one too. Made no sense but it did. I was fricken pissed man. Lol. Over 200 contacts lol. Even the cloud is wiped clean of pics and contacts. Well not now. Has contacts back again after 3 or 4 hrs or relogging them back in

1 Like

Happy cake day mark!!

1 Like

Thanks. Just stood in a line at my daughter’s school for her to receive her laptop thru school hour at moms for them to tell us we have to leave and come back tomorrow or Monday as the internet crashed and they cannot log anything in. Prior to that line we were in 3 other lines for her to get checked in a picture line a line to get her student id after it printed up it was a fun mess. Lol. Home smoked a few hits of some orange Kush mints and some grease money resin both taste so good loo

1 Like

happy b-day mark0427

1 Like

Thank u every1.

1 Like

happy belated bday Mark… :partying_face:…may there be many more… :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks bud. I’m sure there will be. I enjoy it here much more than any other forum. Alot calmer here. A little more sophisticated lol.

2 Likes

@MeEasy

2 Likes

Go vote y’all. Might as well add a number to this thread lol.

@OGIncognito I use a 1 inch tube about a foot long. Glued screw on cap ends to both sides so it can be sealed. One side has one hole like super small for a butane tip to fit in tight and spray butane thru. The other end I have a bunch of small holes like a strainer. Both caps can be unscrewed still the one part is glued tho to stay together and seal it. I put micron mesh over the one side with multiple holes drilled in it. I put the micron there and screw cap to hold micron in place screw hand tight to seal best u can fill tube with ur trim larf or buds broke or ground down buds tho fill tube not packed hard but like a blunt cap the other end I spray on parchment paper over a cookie sheet ends folded up to keep butane on parchment of course. Spray butane thru til u see it come out clear then stop let it all drip out for a few seconds then take the cap ends off and use a stick and push the stuff out the center of tube while still cold it’ll slide right out that’s garbage now. Slowly swirl the butane around and blow on it when u see no more puddles and can move that parchment paper without making a mess I use a 100w light bulb warmed up and hold the parchment paper over the bulb not touching but close enought for the heat to warm it a bit it bubbles the rest of the butane out of that stuff. Collect and smoke. Has even better taste than pressing does as the heat temps ruin the flavors a bit. No heat with butane til the very end and u prolly can use a blow dryer to get the rest of the butane out of the return. It will show little bubbles til the butane is gone out no open flames near it at all lol

1 Like

Right on Brother, I like that a lot :love_you_gesture:

Haha ya almost got me to hit the like button but my brain stopped it this time lmao.

1 Like

@spudeater65 we chat here instead of clustering up his thread lol.

Damn been 3 months here. Long nap that was lol

2 Likes