Ilgm zkittlez autoflower grow

So i guess i should start a journal and every1 can harp on me for updates lol im horrible at it but ill try. Have going 3 zkittlez autoflower from ilgm. All in canna coco with jacks 321 and some AN additives also fish sh!t tribus and recharge. Ill also throw in some pics of the sebrings maui waui and elev8 runtz photos i am just starting. Will use ph up and down when needed r.o. water ph is always set to 5.7 5.8 ppms i just dont chase them unless there is a problem. Apera ph and ppm meters autos will grow under 2x 260xls. 1x hlg far red flower bulb and 1x hlg 30uva bar. Photos will be moved into photo room after long and will flower under 1x hlg scorpion diablo and 1x hlg 260 xl with 3x hlg 30uva bars. Wosh me luck. Photos of the grow going now in photo room also.

Zkittlez #1

Zkittlez #2

Zkittlez #3

2 bigger are sebrings maui waui little one is the elev8 runtz

And finally whats growing in the room now about 5 weeks flower

15 Likes

Set to following. A grow journal is a must so you can learn. I am just starting to use Domes. I love how my plants have responded to them. They looked like they was going to die till I put the domes up. Now they look amazing. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Very nice garden @Mark0427. Care if I tag along

1 Like

Looking great Mark! It’s been two hours, any updates?

3 Likes

Update they r still growing look the same to my eye bug i bet they r a slight bit different in some way lmao. Anyone is welcome i guess not sure what ull learn here tho

4 Likes

I love the zkittlez auto, my better half just chopped the last zkittlez we had, time to order more beans lol, the smoke is very nice, sorta sativa heavy yet kicks like indica, fairly easy grow you’ll love it, (if you haven’t tried it yet)

2 Likes

I have. Ive grown about 4 or 5 plants of it so far one of which came out as a twinsie but the smoke from it was not so good as they fought for nutes i believe

2 Likes

Oh there’s always stuff to learn. How are those watering rings working for you? Mine act like a power washer. Had to remove them.

3 Likes

I have 2 hooked up to water at once and its not bad this way. Watering plants songle is like a small pressure watering lol so i tried 2 anx not bad with a y splitter
Edit i still do ocasional watering by hand to make sure all is soaked

2 Likes

How long is the hose u use and how big is pump. I just use a 5 gal bucket with a smaller pump and like 5 feet of half inch with a 1 foot piece of 3/8 sleeved inside nice and snug. Also the lines run across the wall to the plants so they r e to 5 feet long also

2 Likes

It’s a 172gph pump, 1/2” ID line. Was only running 1 plant at a time. Going to connect 2 to test. Thanks!

2 Likes

U might have to play a touch with the lines coming off splitter a bit. I had to adjust mine around where they aboth looked to be getting water at the same flow. If one piece is too much smaller than the other one plant gets a bit more than the other ull see what i mean. Cant have a 1 foot leader and a 3 footer. 1 foot will starr getting the wayer way sooner if this makes sense.

2 Likes

Any1 have any ideas on how or why my humidity shoots way up when lights out. I woke up this am to room being 76 and 78 rh fans on full go 2 8 inch ac t8 for exhaust and 8 inch hudro farm for intake. Intake comes from fromt room low to floor exhaust goes thru ceiling to crawl space. Lung room is in 50s rh during most of day lower at night or when acs not running seems higher when ac is on. I dont wanna fight wpm in the photo room i can keep the temps good but rh seems to pose a hige problem. Thoight i had this figured out but seems to be a problem. Oh fell asleep with my airs off last night so house got a bit warmer than usual usually i wake to about 65 to 67 degrees and sane rh. This is driving me fricken crazy. Might have to extend my leader lines from fan in crawl space to be further away from room or something. Its like 2 foot of 8 inch tubing thru ceiling just past insulation barrier blowing freely. Any ideas can help.me

1 Like

@AfgVet this will be it i hope.

1 Like

Question for prolly. @dbrn32 one of my 260 xls died out last night before lights oit. Have u ever seen a driver look like a bomb blew up inside it the casing is swelled up like a bomb went off inside the driver. The other 2 i jave work drivers seem to look good but one of them blew up. Gonna get woth hlg on a bit when i find order number. Any idea what could have caused this. All hooked up following a video online and nevver an issue til now

Pic of driver

1 Like

I have not. Would be interested to hear what they say.

1 Like

I will keep u all posted as i hear from them. Waiting to get my order number from my neighbor it went thru his name so gotta wait for him to wake up And on the horn with them we go

Does any1 know where in michigan i can go get a driver for my light. Meanwell xlg240mab. Wanna go get 1 til i jear from hlg @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @MidwestGuy @CMichGrower and any1 else who might know

Other than the internet. Nope.