ILGM genetics indoor grow

Happy Tuesday!
Well, not really but that is a boring, RL pile of :poop:
Kind of a long post this week…sorry :lying_face:
Had a loss of light earlier, over the weekend. My original equipment UFO light went dark. It was the light from the tent kit and has been in continuous use for right at 1 year. Timing was not too bad as I have 1 just going into flower and one sprout that is still…struggling.
I have another Mars T-1000 on the way and should be here by this weekend. That will be a net loss of about 50w as the UFO sticker claimed 200w. The T-1000 claims 150w but I think is slightly better quality than the UFO generic branded one that died. The matching T-1000’s can be daisy-chained or run separately. I also scored that light for a net $18.00 plus tax using a $100.00 gift/credit for letting them waste their postage to send me an “Amazon credit card” I will NEVER USE (at like 27% interest) :roll_eyes:ya, right
Aaanyway, sorry I am stoned, here is a pitiful sight. Please lay hands on your screen and send good vibes for this wretched creature.

“It” is a week old.
There is (or should be) a seed in that general vicinity that was soaked, split and dropped in as a replacement for that one a week ago. It disappeared, or has not shown in any case.
Now to prove I am not a complete “Brown thumb menace to the species”. Here is my first one in a 5 gal planter. She looks pretty good so far. IMHO

Sprouted 10/19
The little runty one that was hanging last week is in the bags already. Dry was faster than I would have liked and they got a little too dry. Rh in the Grove Bags holding at 53% as it was when they went in.
LOVE my home made brush trimmer! It completely eliminated the sticky mess.
Runty clocked in at 2+1/2 oz trimmed buds and about 1/2 oz of sweet smelling (smokable) trim. Preliminary samples look like it will be my 2nd best next to the Zkittles from this past summer, edging out the tie between Strawberry Cheesecake and White Widow now in 3rd best spot.
Oh, yeah! Good news, Bubba Kush is inna house! 2 seeds soaking now.
Thanks @ILGM for the neat sticker as well.

I wish I could display it publicly but I’m sure you understand I can’t risk someone recognizing what it represents. It would look nice on my car though.
Happy growing!

4 Likes

That 27% amazon cc will get you 5% off every time you use it at amazon, if you pay the balance every month.

1 Like

More likely I will use it to scrape up keif after trimming.

2 Likes

You can always say that ILGM is I :heart: George Michael. Yeah it’s a stretch but wtf!

1 Like

Are you trying to get me beat up? :laughing: I mean a couple of George Michael songs are alright But :heart: is over the line. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Maybe I :heart: Grandma Moses. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

or maybe you really love general motors

1 Like

Lol! First thing that came to mind. Love the sticker though. Looking forward to getting one soon

A friend told me today that he f’d up and caused his plants to herm. Wahhh!
Ok, but he is claiming to have “read” that the seeds will not only be auto as the parent(s) but will also be feminized.
I very gently called :ox: :poop: because the way I understand is fem seeds have a distinct process to create them. Best he can hope for is mixed sex auto seeds that have a higher chance of herm-ing correct?
@MattyBear @PurpNGold74

1 Like

And here is a sneak peek at Bubba Jean and Bubba Jane

Just a few days old!

1 Like

If they were feminized seeds, and hermied, they would make feminized seeds with a high chance of being hermies too

3 Likes

Good to know and I will pass that knowledge on.

2 Likes

Matty hit the nail on the head :wink:

2 Likes

Wow! Tuesday almost got by me this week.
Not much to say this week except it has been a little stressful.
Nothing to do with these ladies tho.

7 week since sprout WWA. Maybe 2 weeks in flower. :arrow_up:
I have done everything short of CPR for this one supposed to be a month behind. :arrow_lower_left:

The Kush sisters, Bubba Jean and Bubba Jane. :arrow_down:

They are still busy stretching their roots. Just under a week out of the shell.

The soil I am using is a lot like my cooking. Slightly different ingredients every time. I guess it would be considered “living” soil. Mostly compost and recycled potting soil with x-tra peat and perlite.

3 Likes

Tuesday update time.
Here are the players from worst to burst.

Gotta admire the determination of this die-hard. 8 weeks from sprout and no flower yet :thinking: must be some problem :pinching_hand:

This one is acting weird and lives in a dome for now. It is actually looking a little better in the ICU.

Her sister is looking real nice tho. 2 nodes tall so far. Gonna get a big growth spurt this week I think.

Here’s the “burst”. Short and dense as all get out. Can’t spread it out because stems are very rigid and woody, won’t bend hardly at all. Very lush vegetation and I have been pouring some pretty hot solution on her roots. Last feeding (yesterday) was around 2100ppm+ and a few days ago got 1700+.
I can almost see a little “painting her nails” going on but just the tippy tips. Next water will be plain with good runoff to make sure not to “lock her up”.

Nothin’ but green and creamy white on her so far, well maybe some purple stems and a tiny speck of yellow on the tips and that green is dark as hell. Not quite as “waxy” as it appears under flash. :wink:
@VOL4LIFE @Graysin @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower @TheVirginian

5 Likes

Looking good, unfortunately some plants just don’t grow well, I’ve had a few myself.

1 Like

Nice looking babies n beautiful bud on the big girl

I’m a day late and a dollar short but here’s my weekly update.

This White Widow has become a personal challenge for me. I am determined to get something off this stubborn girl if I have to use a crack pipe to smoke it. It is getting “branches” now! 9 weeks old auto.

Now the Kush sisters.
The weaker, “Bubba Jean” had a little bit of a hard time getting going but new growth is looking a lot better. I suspect the soil was a bit “hot” for a sprout.

The other, “Bubba Jane” is looking pretty good. They now are both about 2 1/2 weeks from sprout.

Which brings us to what will be the first harvest of 2022. Short and fat now about 9 weeks old with 4 weeks in flower.

The tower of flowers.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :christmas_tree: :menorah: :fireworks:

3 Likes

And another week passed, nothin’ much changed. I guess that is a good thing.

Can you believe this is still alive? Got my dates mixed up last couple of weeks and claimed this was 9 or 10 weeks old. WRONG it is like 5 1/2 weeks now. Can’t wait to see if it flowers.

The Kush’s
Little Bubba Jean is getting trained.

Bubba Jane, topped and filling in nicely.

This White Widow auto at 10 weeks, 5-6 weeks in flower. Pistils are just starting to turn dark.

It is so green and healthy looking I hate to touch but perfect weather has caused a little problem that will probably require some trimming.
80f and +80% Rh outside. Not warm enough for A/C, not cold enough for heat so house/grow area is also high Rh. 77/77 to be exact. Good for the ones in veg but not so much for this cluster of buds and my hopeful for Strain of the month in Jan.

Got a steady breeze on them with all vents and the tent opened.

3 Likes

Looks great, they are going pack on weight in the last two weeks and get fat! That main cola should be killer! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@alexankh @Bluntsmoke @LiesGrows @FloridaSmoke Happy new Year!
Tuesday update time.
Don’t know about this mutant. WWA going on 7 weeks old now. Anybody think it will flower??

The Kush sisters are doing well I think. Both 5-6 weeks old.
Here’s Bubba Jean. She’s getting ready to flower.

Here’s Bubba Jane. She is flowering pretty good now.

This White Widow auto at 11 weeks old. Close to 7 weeks in flower.

Hasn’t gotten any taller in a couple of weeks and pistils are starting to darken faster than new white ones appear so it is getting close. Hoping they fatten up a lot in the next few weeks.

5 Likes