ILGM WWA indoor grow

Probably just didn’t scroll through enough topics. I can take a look.
Edit: not enough topics viewed.

2 Likes

System generated like what @Covertgrower said. We ain’t hating on you homie :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

Thanks and that makes sense. I just didn’t want to be on anyone’s spit-list. I guess I should broaden my interests. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yup, probably just a matter of not having as much activity lately.

4 Likes

I just put this dry box together i hope it will do me good for this harvest ill be hanging the plant in here whole as the box is big enough to do so I cut out 2 openings 1 top 1 bottom on opposite sides of the box for airflow i added mesh screen to keep out debris I also added 2 hygrometers 1 top 1 middle/bottom to help me read the relative humidity and temp within the box what do ya think buddy?

4 Likes

Looks downright upright to me. I wanted that size box and will probably be looking for one. Great idea to mount the hygrometers! :+1: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yeah i was in luck we ordered 2 new dog crates and they came in these boxes so I kept both haha beats spending money on a dam box

1 Like

It’s starting to look like I may have my second “dud” out of six sprouts (so far) from the 15 WWA seeds that I kept. (gave 5 away so can’t say about them) The first was clearly my fault but this one is not.
The seed was soaked as usual in water then transferred to moist paper towel to grow a tail then dropped in the dirt with a sprinkle of rooting powder and covered with fishbowl for 99% rh.
It shed the seed hull but has not raised up and opened. It has been 5 days in the dirt and is still green and not black. There is still hope but I am soaking another just in case.

1 Like

Tuesday and time to update.
Runty has been chopped. It was a little difficult getting under the lowest branches to cut, she was branched right at the surface.

The next generation is looking good, stretching a little. Hoping she fills the 5 gal planter.

Central branch was topped once and one side branch has been topped. Several bud sites were taken off the undersides of branches so more energy is directed to the desired sites. Should get 10-12 nice colas off of her.

I have all but given up on this sprout.

There is also a seed that should have sprouted a tail but has not. It was soaked in water until it sank then placed in wet paper towel and kept warm and dark. Still no tail. I placed that seed in the same planter as the unresponsive sprout. Time will tell about that. I am considering soaking one more back up seed to keep the cycle going.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow yanks!

4 Likes

ILGM tapped my bank account last friday! That means my Bubba Kush is on the way to me soon. :crazy_face: :heart_eyes_cat: :gift_heart:
I will probably wait and soak one of those instead.

3 Likes

Good job! I did 4 WW autos from ilgm my last grow and got 3 different phenos. 1 had to be flipped after about 75 days it didn’t auto. Although I’m not too fond of the strain it is good smoke. I’m tempted for another run now

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who stops by today. I figure I will post my random :poop: here rather than clog up anyone else’s thread. Well, any more I should say.
Just a little bit proud of this home-made (except for the crust, I got lazy) apple pie to go with the Cornish hen, Great Northern beans (slow cooked), sweet cream corn, real creamed potatoes and Stove Top dressing.

4 Likes

Not traditional fare exactly but these are strange times and I am a strange dude. It will be just my wife and I this year. Mom is near and we see each other regularly. She is going to be 91 this spring and can run rings around me (nearly). We were invited to have dessert with her and my sister but we declined due to a health issue.

3 Likes

Happy Turkey Day buddy

2 Likes

That pie looks good enough to slap somebody mama! :drooling_face::drooling_face: Lol Ill stay away from yours tho. Reminds me of Granny. Liable to duck and slap back hehe.

Happy Turkey Day.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!! Took it easy on the food this year also. Roast Chicken, mash, corn pie and sprouts!
I Still pigged out though…I probably had an extreme case of munchies from smoking most of the day.

2 Likes

Amen to that.

I am my own worst critic when it comes to my cooking and I will honestly say my whipped potatoes were disappointing and the frozen creamed corn seems to have degraded in quality of late. The hens were close to perfect (maybe could have crisped another 10 minutes or so) and the beans were delicious.
The pie, for my part was pretty damn good(if I may say) but the crust was store brand.
“Best Choice my ass”. Should have just made my own but I have a full schedule lately.

2 Likes

Well that was $1.00 well spent. Took just a couple of minutes and zero sticky mess! These actually need a couple more days hanging but I wanted to try my home-made brush trimmer on some full size buds. I used small scissors only for a couple of still damp leaf stems that would not break off clean.
Definitely dry trim for me from now on.

6 Likes

Nice! Looks like it worked just fine :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

This was using my “prototype” still. I am headed down today to pick up however many they have left of the basting brushes and will try some different “modifications” like longer bristles and different bristle designs. Will gift one to the only person (or 2) I know IRL who could use it.

1 Like