ILGM genetics indoor grow

Laziness…I mean convenience. By using the 1/2 oz solid black GBs that takes care of darkness, no burping, and Rh control storage all in one.

I am this very moment enjoying some of my longest cured yet at about 7 or so weeks.
My last harvest has been in bags for almost a week and a small hygrometer sealed in one of them verifies 62% humidity still.

I lean heavily on everyone here’s help. :green_heart:

1 Like

What you said about the bags sounds great!!
I HATE burping!
I can’t count amount of times I’ve opened up my jars “for 15 mins”…found something to do…and 4 hours later I remember that the jars are still open!
Checking out the Grove bags right now

4 Likes

Runty got a little trim today. This was some of the larfy lower bud sites.

4 Likes

10 weeks from sprout.
So, Tuesday again and time for an update.
Harvest day is fast approaching for the good girl. I was hoping for a little longer in flower but it seems she is saying done. This weekend is penciled in as the big day.

Runty is still smaller than her sister but has grown into a nice size.

Coming up right behind is the next generation. Lookin’ like the proverbial “ugly duckling”.

5 Likes

Looking good brotha man some nice colors 9n those girls nice and frosty also

Looks awesome! Those buds have fattened up nicely

It looks like near zero chance of rain for a few days with temps dipping pretty low for this area. :cold_face: I have decided to put the one slated for harvest outside for the rest of her life. She has been outside for 2 nights and I flushed some rainwater through her when she went out. :sweat_drops: She will get nothing else. :skull_and_crossbones: I also bent a few of the buds over to stress them a bit. :wilted_flower: :paperclip: Technically not a supercrop since they have no time to “recover” from it.
Saturday and Sunday are forecast to be around 43 overnight. I hope that will help produce some sweeter bud. :lollipop: :candy: :pie:

3 Likes

didn’t SEE frost either morning but i wasn’t up at dawn either but i know past 2 nights got to 32 here and i still have 3 out back. I looked at them when i got home and they DENSED UP in the past two nights and REALLY purpling out now :slight_smile: SOOO sticky. I was going to come here (the site, not this thread, lol) and ask “SOooo, what happens if your plants get frosted on?” … it certainly doesn’t KILL them overnight, or for 2 nights, lol :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha same here haven’t seen my lady since 1st frost. Hopefully she’s like yours and get fat n dense Hopefully with some colors

2 Likes

About 18 days since sprout and I have removed the dome from the 5 gal baby. I watered with 1 gal of rainwater (23ppm) and got a cup or so runoff. Runoff clocked in at 1500+ppm. I am going to try water and cal-mag only until that number starts to drop below 1000. I raised the Mars light to 24", turned down the setting and put her under it. The UFO light is at 24" above the one in mid flower which makes it about 30" above and off to the side of the seedling. When she is stretched enough to suit me, I will lower the Mars, raise the setting and start LST. I went ahead and topped her also.

1 Like

Saw this yesterday and thought it was pretty funny.
In the beginning God told man that beautiful, obedient and wise women could be found in all the corners of the earth. Then he made the earth round and just laughed and laughed…

4 Likes

Wow! Is it Tuesday again already? My, my how time flies.
So here are the stars of our show…
The “good girl” is withering and drying slowly since Sunday morning.

Li’l runty is still little but looking sassy as well. Very dense with tight hard buds.

The newest addition in the 5 gal pot is a little wonky. She has been topped and started early LST.

I have the lights turned down and raised higher hoping for a little stretch out of her.

4 Likes

Looking good man out of curiosity of many times have you dried in a box both my tents are full of girls in flower and I have to chop my auto this weekend was planning on drying in a box but haven’t spike with anyone who has or does lol im kinda nervous to do so any pointers?

1 Like

I dry all mine in this box. Haven’t kept good records but maybe 7 or 8 plants so far.

It works great I have had no issues at all. Just make sure you have good air flow.

3 Likes

@gollybillager welcome to my grow. Nothing fancy, just growin’ for my own use.

Aaaand it’s Tuesday again.
A little late today, I am playing nurse to my wife and her painful shoulder. :cry:
So, the recent harvest was pretty good at 126g dry finished buds. :heart_eyes_cat:
I may have let it dry a little too much before putting in Grove Bags. :desert: The Rh shows 53% on a small hygrometer sealed inside. Conversely, the meter in one from the previous harvest still says 62% after several weeks. :sweat_drops: Also there is a distinct difference between this ILGM strain and the unknown supplier both WWA. It may be that I let the latest one go too long, IDK, but it seems less potent and maybe more sedated. Anyway…
Here’s ILGM WWA #2 gettin’ close to harvest day. Maybe a week?

Been watching trichs and they are still too clear for me. About 40%white pistils.

And here comes her sister.

Looks like another compact plant. I am trying to get her to stretch a little.

There is a sprout also that is just breaking the surface.
@SilvaBack203 @TheVirginian @Low @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @LiesGrows @Flying-High @roost1

8 Likes

Great haul on the harvest n give it a few hours things may change on humidity

2 Likes

It’s been a couple of days already but it’s not an issue really. They are still sticky and gum up the grinder. :+1:

Great u can try adding fan leave and c if it changes a bit 4 u

1 Like

@Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410
At the risk of sounding “whiney” I have a Q for the mods. Have I been “demoted” from regular back to member? Not really an issue and I have not suffered at all from it but I am curious if I did something wrong or did not do enough of something right.

3 Likes