ILGM WWA Help on harvest

On another note, my CO2 meter should be in tomorrow. I have been using calculations only.

Gosh I have made some interesting mistakes. Got a decimal in the wrong spot and dumped a tank of carbon dioxide in the tent in a weeks time. The guy at the refill place just laughed at me.

Don’t blame him.

Introducing WW3

2 Likes

@Zia_Farmer I use those sticky mouse traps , I place blocks of rat poison everywhere and I have a .22 Cal Henry Goldenboy for the runners lol
9179232 .308 Mossberg Sniper rifle my fave .223 Bushmaster AR 15 , 30x06 , Salvage .223 single bolt action , 12 gauge pump , .40 S&W , .357 Mag You get my drift even got some crossbow’s and stuff

1 Like

I think we are cut from the same cloth

1 Like

Did you get that ?
We’ve got 12 acres here and still coming up with ideas for the railroad carts I want to turn 1 into a Reloading station and a Gaming room to hang out relax play , smoke , reload , whatever kinda like a man cave .
Looking forward to hunting this year getting a land owner permit and hunt right here got BLM property and US Forests around my place so yeah boon docks lol :joy:

1 Like

I’m thinking about getting a 20lb bottle of Co2 and one of them co2 regulators and gassing the girls …

There’s that one shooting range some towns people put together in Moriarty off of exit 203 my uncle lives over by it

That’s what I have. I’m certain it helps.
I run my lights 24/7 nighttime they get CO2 and refreshes of good air every 2 hours.

Daytime I leave the tent open.

I love these autos

1 Like

This is Bonnie just 20 days after being planted

2 Likes

Don’t you just love it?

I harvested at about 85 days. I have three more growing then I will focus on my Affi clones

CO2 monitor came in. Boy was I off with my calculations

Probably my last post in this thread. Got a total of right at 4 ounces off of two plants.

I need to figure out the drying and curing thing. Mine dried way to fast due to living in the desert.

The taste is surprisingly good and the potency is excellent.

@Zia_Farmer yea, mine dried out too fast too. 2 days hanging and they were crispity-crunchy. This next go round I am going to hang in closet vs window. Congrats on your successful grow.

1 Like