ILGM WW Autoflower - Newb Grower

First time grow here. I have a 2’x2’x4’ grow tent running a 400W LED light. I’m on week 2, day 5. The plant in the back held onto her seed so she’s a bit behind the one in the front. Transplanted them from one gallon pots today - read a lot that it’s better to leave them in one pot - even though it takes more water, I’d rather pay a few extra bucks for water than run the risk of transplant shock.

Temp in the tend is staying from 68-75 degrees, humidity was running a bit low around 50%, but I just added another humidifier to it. Running a fan in the intake, steady flow out from the exhaust up top. Just wondering if they were looking on par, healthy, etc. since this is my first time.

2 Likes

Forgot to add…

Growing in Fox Farms Ocean Floor - haven’t 100% decided on nutrient usage. Thinking this first time I’m going to just go with some worm castings at four weeks. Started out with the ILGM germination pods in a 1 gallon nursery pot. Transplanted today into these pots - 2.5 gallons. Growing the WW Autoflower. They’re starting to sprout their second set of leaves up top. Using RO water. Currently have the bigger humidifier and back in the back is a bowl of water with a little personal humidifier on…keeping it around 65-70% humidity. 18/6 light schedule.

1 Like

When feeding nutrients you should usually start off low and go up from there. It’s a common practice to only use 1/4 to 1/2 of the recommended feeding amount during the early stage of growth.

Meaning, if it says to use 1 teaspoon per gallon, then you should start off using 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, or 1/2 teaspoon per gallon.

Hope that helps!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

And if you wanted you could also do them on a 14 on 8 off 12 on 12 off cycle if you want to save on your light bill a little my best white widow was on a 1212 cycle all the way through

@growingherbies

Welcome to ILGM

We all hope that you do well in your first grow,
i’m going to tag you to my journal on Auto-Flowering Plants.
i think you will get alot of information from it,
I am growing 14 auto including WW That’s two of each auto that ILGM sells.

Will

1 Like

@Hogmaster My tent doesn’t stay warm enough to keep it off that long I don’t think. Struggling to keep it even at 70 right now. Stupid Mother Nature.