Ilgm WW auto and gold leaf photo?

Are these strains any good? Ordered 10 of each and getting 10 free gold leaf I believe which are photos. Heard lots of good things about both strains and wanted to experience for myself. Feel free to post pics of examples. Thanks.

3 Likes

Haven’t done their white widow but have from another vendor and there’s definitely a reason it’s a classic. The gold leaf is awesome. Just finished one a few weeks back. Smokes amazing and it is a big producer.

2 Likes

Same, never had the ww but i love goldleaf

I’ve grown many WW. It’s any easy grow. They love calcium, Nice smoke, decent producer

3 Likes

I’ve got my very first ILGM Gold Leaf flowering right now. Week 4 maybe… underfed… I can confirm its a cal/mag hog compared to different strains.
Seems to have liked all my LST I’ve done to it. It’s very resilient. See, I was under feeding up until 2 weeks of this present picture. You can see how some of the older growth was compromised, my fault
However it’s the better growing plant in my tent currently.
Here’s a couple of pictures.
ILGM Gold Leaf

3 Likes

Nice! How long did you veg?

1 Like

9 maybe 10 weeks of veg. Lots of LTS and all plants got topped. Again, fighting nutrient issue during that time too. All plants grew slow it seemed or maybe I was expecting better but by far the Gold Leaf was handling it much better than the others. Check out my grow journal Boiler guy’s Go :heavy_check_mark:
3 waterings with Jack’s 321 and they’re all fixed up and growing like crazy! Packing on some nice flowers.

2 Likes

Yeah, mine was a magnesium hog as well.

2 Likes

The gold leaf is awesome, I love growing gold leaf great choice I have had several rounds of gold leaf. :+1::v:

2 Likes