ILGM White Widow - The harvest (1 of 3)

3 of 3 :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Hey Sun,

why take off the fan leaves? I would leave them the first 3-4 days until they are dead. Much easier to remove then too. I think it is better to not pretrim, I am no scientiest but I am pretty sure the plant can make use of the leavesā€¦ and it lets them dry a bit more slowly. Maybe for consideration. Nice harvest :facepunch:

2 Likes

Donā€™t really have a set reason . Iā€™ve read different ways of drying and this was one I tried. Buds are really dense so I figured getting some extra air flow around them wouldnā€™t hurt @Cheesemaker

2 Likes

bud rot/mould prevention is a good reason :+1:

3 Likes

My biggest fear lol

2 Likes

1/2 way through final trim on first plant.

2 Likes

Damn fine work my dear watt sun. Damn fine indeed! :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

1 Like

Wanting to yield a pound was a nice goal to shoot for until I started trimming it by hand lol

1 Like

Those are some might fine looking buds. My WWA always have loose buds, probably because of my outdoor conditions. My GSCX Auto is still looking and feeling compact, hope they stay that way. 7 days from tomorrow she and 2 last WWA are coming down. All I have left growing is my LSD, I have a few late season autos I wanna try. No more WWA for a while though, 20 plants in 2 years is enough, I need new tastes.

1 Like

A scrog would have given me more quality/dense buds. I have quite a bit of larf to trim through thatā€™s why I have the 3 buckets . 1st cut, second, and larf for trying my hand at edibles. @NavyVet420

1 Like