ILGM White Widow - The harvest (1 of 3)

14 Likes

Congrats! Looks like a bunch of trimming coming your way

3 Likes

I know right lol . Took me 3 hours just to trim the fan leaves off . Looks like my weekend is
Booked . 1 down 2 to go :metal:

9 Likes

Looking good! White Widow is a great strain. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Damn watt sun! That looks yummy.

My WWA left a bad taste in my mouth, but yours are looking Purty!

3 Likes

Nice job!

1 Like

You got anything keeping the light off your hanging plants? You are supposed to dry in dark

2 Likes

Yeah I turned off all the lights for good after I was done hanging up that one. Going to chop the other 2 tonight and let them all dry in the dark @HornHead

3 Likes

Congratulation looks like your needs should be covered for the upcoming winter.

1 Like

Congrats! And I’m out of likes!

1 Like

Elementary my dear Watt-sun!!!

Looks great man awesome job!

1 Like

Killed it bro. Congrats on the chop. Now the last test of your will… the cure :joy::clap:t5:

2 Likes

Still have two more just as big to chop tonight. :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::crossed_swords::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves::leaves:
@PurpNGold74

3 Likes

Youre gonna need to outsource some of that trim job…

Will :scissors: for trimbags :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

To be honest I couldn’t smoke this much weed if I tried lol. I usually just use a little at bed time to knock the edge off and for a little fun on the weekends.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that… i use a little in the am… little at lunch… lot after work… n a little before bed…

Hi. Im Purp. N ima pothead

6 Likes

Haha. I enjoy the grow more than anything. Going to have a lot of happy friends

3 Likes

Congrats on harvest @Watt-Sun. Looks very tasty. We just ran into mold in the crop around here outdoor. Lost 4 big nugs last nite but last indoor got me covered. Peace for now friend and enjoy ur day. :+1::v:

1 Like

First branch off #2 :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I love my WWA…when bud rot and fox tailing doesn’t ruin harvest :cry:. The only one that really survived was 3oz dry weight, a little better than my average of about 2.5 per plant last year.

1 Like