Ilgm white widow mutation

This is a main tip clone off one of my iglm ww’s.
The stem has become really wide and developed nodes up to 4 around it instead of just the usual 2 on each side.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Holy hell!!! CLONE IT and see if its genetic!!! What if your cola ends up being softball size?!? lmao

4 Likes

5 Likes

@imSICKkid there is already 4 tips fighting for light… shaping up to be something else!!
Unfortunately her mum hermied on me so i thought i would flower all her clones out as to not contaminate my big tent when it comes to flowering time…
but now im thinking that it may have just been from me stressing her out and not in the genetics… ill soon find out as there all in flower now.
If not ill cut it back and re-veg this one

1 Like

The stem is normal one way and thick the other…

3 Likes

It’s like 2 plants in 1 amazing itrested in how that produces keep us updated

1 Like

Yes this is an INTERESTING young lady. Keep us well posted. And as stated before. Clone her!!!

1 Like

I had a blue monkey do that seemed like it was two beaches stuck together.

It was a neglected back of the corner plant that got the minimum amount of defoliating before turning cycles.

Can’t find pic but if I do I’ll post, I’d thought it had been broken but it was 2’ Long, the bud was larfy but if yours gets more light then mine did you’ll have a nice cola

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Its strange because none of the other clones or even the mother plant have this trait… and down the bottom half of this one is pretty much normal

1 Like

Yea mine did the main cola but the other branches were fine also

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Outta likes but that mutant is sexy

1 Like