ILGM White Widow Fem Grow

My ILGM White Widow seeds arrived today! Yay! I will post their journey pics here as it progresses. So far…

Soon they will be beautiful!

13 Likes

So did mine…have to wait for a few other items before I start my first grow in 25 years. Wife came in and said “You’ve got mail”…lol.

7 Likes

I should have mentioned it only took 11 days for the seeds to arrive. I’m very happy with the purchasing process through ILGM. Would highly recommend.

4 Likes

LOL, awesome! That must have sounded sweet! I’m over 20 years since last grow so I’m considering this my first even though I have a little experience - not much though.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the new arrivals . My first order came in 11 days and the second in 12 . Loving my WWs. Got about 2 more weeks till harvest . The White Widows make a pretty grow and great buds .

5 Likes

Can’t wait. Plus I was sick of watching out the window for the mailman. He probably thinks I have a thing for him or something. I’ll be curious the yield you get per plant.

8 Likes

@Matthew420 my yield wont be as good as it should be because of a malfunction in my timer putting the grow into flower about 2 or 3 weeks earlier that I wanted . But if I can get 4 or 5 ounces out of these guys it will get me through my next grow . Just got my Girl Scout Cookies and Super Skunk so I need to make a decision on what to try my first scrog with . Probably Gold leaf and Girl scouts since they get so tall they will need to be scrogged anyhow. Lmao about the mailman when I am waiting on seeds or the ups.guy to bring me goodies I’m the same way me and the dog’s barking at the windows

2 Likes

Oh, bummer on the malfunction :frowning: I’m going to try some other strains too. Started with WW because I haven’t grown in 20+ years and it said they were good for beginners. Want to proof out my set-up. Put an IP cam in the tent so I’ll be watching for malfunctions probably more than I should. It’ll help me to not keep wanting to open the tent too.

3 Likes

@codman is my co-grower.

1 Like

They are a tough little plant . This was my first ever grow and I even got lucky and had a bud nice enough to stick in the bud of the month contest for November. This is what a pure rookie did with several mistakes made so you should be gold

2 Likes

Thought I saw a pic uploading but nothing :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry I pushed the reply button to quick this is them

13 Likes

Very nice indeed!!! :+1: Frosty

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get my WW going. Just gotta wait for the Flubber to clear out til I get all the money to buy a second light. Saving up for LEDs. Looking great @Oldstoner

4 Likes

I want to grow like that @Oldstoner man that’s good looking sedation crops right there .

3 Likes

Thanksgiving slowed down delivery by a day…:yum:

2 Likes

Lmfao @yoshi all I did was follow what you and the other guy’s on here have found to be a good way to go . I experimented on them a bit and got real lucky that WW are such a tough little plant . Actually as I type this I realize that they probably should be dead as I was making a major mistake up to about three weeks ago . I was checking the PH of the water before I added the nutrients . I hardly ever checked the run off so when I figured out what I had been doing my run off was about 5.3 . Still trying to get it back up where I want at 6.5 to 6.8 trying to avoid a flush but I will have to do it anyhow soon

3 Likes

They can be pretty forgiving long as they have adequate lights and decent ph water they can recover and produce from stressful situations .

3 Likes

After 24hrs soaking in water and 36 hours in soil pods, we have some life! Almost ready for flower stage! :wink:

7 Likes

Awesome…had my first seed crack today. And my tent showed up also. Great way to start the week. :grin:

5 Likes