Ilgm white widow autos one started flower in week 3

I have 4 wwa going today is first day of week 3 veg and plant #1 has started flowering any advice on why it started so soon is appreciated. Its only grew 4 nodes maybe 4" tall

1 Like

Autos will do that. Anytime 3 weeks and on. Its not that uncommon.
Nothing you did. Its simply genetics. It may still produce a bunch so let her grow.
Btw, welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks i was worried i had stressed it in some way

1 Like

We like pictures. Feel free to post some.

1 Like

I have 2 ILGM Bubble Gum autos @ 7 weeks old one is already in flower the other started flowering about a 1-1/2 weeks ago.

1 Like

I will try to take some photos here in a bit, im using roots organics terp tea for veg with fox farms ocean forest soil in 3 gal fabric pots temp between 77-82 around 70 at night

1 Like

1 Like

Which one is flowering Growmie?

1 Like

These are my WWA at 9 weeks. They started pre-flower at about 4 weeks and have packed on weight ever since. Here’s one last night at 9 weeks. She’ll be chopped next weekend because the trichomes are all cloudy and a few are amber…just where I like my high to be. I’m blown away by the genetics of the ILGM WWA. I have a second outside but she’s more of a test to see just what kind of abuse this strain can take heat and humidity-wise.

It looks like you’re in veg state still, love. Your babies are gorgeous and healthy looking though. How are you watering and have you fed yet? @beardless told me once the perfect thing about pre-flower. It’s when you start noticing that there are fluffy little green balls starting to turn into cotton balls. You’ll definitely know and at 20 days in you’re not too far from that.

Of course I could be totally wrong and I’m just too blind to see the pre-flower you’re talking about. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually, a question I have that my benefit us both in growing WWA… does anyone know how Frosty WWE gets? I think I spoiled myself with growing GG4 first and now I expect it to look like it’s been rolled in powdered sugar but it’s about half as Frosty as gg4 was at chop time.

3 Likes

#1 front left

Ill get a closer pic my bad, the other 3 are normal veg its just #1 that started a couple hairs

Really frosty Brother :love_you_gesture:
WW auto

3 Likes

Just showing you she’s a female, not flowering yet :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Are these what your plants look like now??? @Never_Legendary

1 Like

Indeed! I have abused the crap out of them because autos are a learning curve but I think they’ve done well. Only thing I did different than my gg4 grow was added some molasses concoction to sweeten the buds or whatever from Fox farms. They still aren’t as pretty as @OGIncognito ladies :heart_eyes:

I’m an autoflower fan girl now for sure!

2 Likes

Just asking because you said you are copping next weekend? These look nowhere near ready to chop :thinking::thinking:

@Never_Legendary

1 Like

@DarhkGrows of course I’m always open to suggestions. All the trichomes are cloudy and orange hairs and whatnot. But they’re just not as Frosty as I thought it would get. I know it’s a lot less Frosty than gg4. Thoughts? They’re in week 9 now.

@PhinFan here’s where I asked the same question and what mine looked like. I totally forgot I posted. I was legit terrified I had stressed them to the point of hermaphrodite.

@Never_Legendary
I’m using this as a guide on my 1st grow this Century.

Not there yet…

Lost in the Sixties☮️

2 Likes

Yea I think it’s not as frosty because it isn’t done yet. In the pics you posted I see a ton of white pistols and very few orange. I’m a noob so my questions could be off but to me it don’t look done!

@Never_Legendary definitely want to get more orange/red from what I see in them pictures.

Here is what mine look like bud wise. Pretty frosty imo being my first grow! Also a wwa

2 Likes

So @PhinFan , Yours are looking good.
The little calyx you see is what the growing world has dubbed “Preflower”
Once you first see those on the nodes where the fan leaves connect you are close to flowering.
You will see pistils soon on the topmost part of the plant. Done be surprised to see it grow fast and furious once it starts. Autos will go from 1st to 4th gear in a heartbeat.
Keep this thread going or start a thread with “Grow Journal” in the title.

3 Likes