ILGM White Widow Autoflower

Went to untie Martha this morning and snapped her top leaf stem right off. :angry:

@bob31 @stomper @mantas :cry:

1 Like

“It always hurts but its for a worthy cause”

1 Like

I have topped a few plants that way myself. It wil grow back. When you get to the point where you are cloning that’s just another baby waiting for a home.

3 Likes

I love pulling out the scissors every time plant seems to rebound faster and bush out even more :slight_smile:

I’d clone that baby right now. Heck 4 or 5 of them! Whats done is done!

1 Like

@bob31 If she weren’t an auto, I totally would!

I think you’d get some darned good buds. She is young enough! What do you have to loose unless you don’t have room.

1 Like

@bob31 Do I just stick it in my soil and hope for the best? I haven’t even researched cloning - wasn’t anything I was ever going to do.

Get it in water asap… dip it in some rooting hormone and stick it in a growing medium of your choice… and keep it moist…just my 2 cents worth… :crossed_swords:

1 Like

@bob31 @stomper Here are the girls today. Looking good, eh?

The look super. Ok want a secret tip? Lol not secret but…

Put something under the one in the shorter pot so the tops of both plants are even.

This will enable you to only have to adjust the lights for the tall one and the kids get even light!

3 Likes

Healthy looking girls. Next thing ya know they will be young ladies in bloom. :woman_farmer:t2: They grow up so fast these days.

Damn whippersnappers lol

Getting a little more up close and personal.

4 Likes

@bob31 @stomper Week Six: Day Six :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gotta love hybrids. Sativa leaves but compact like an indica!

Looking great @growingherbies

2 Likes

@bob31 @stomper @mantas :smile:

8 Likes

They are coming along nicely look at all the buds devloping

@bob31 I know, right? Just in the last couple of days they’ve really popped up - every time I open the tent it’s like Christmas! lol

2 Likes