ILGM White Widow Autoflower

Same here in DC its been stupid humid this summer. I just checked my flowering tent its 86%RH with the lights off. I hope this doesn’t create problems before dehumidifier gets here next week. Fingers crossed.

@growingherbies good job with your grow! Now :dash::dash: pass that shit! :grimacing:

5 Likes

@bob31 @Stomper @GreenLantern202 :cloud: It’s not very harsh but a really chill high without being couchlocked. So proud of this first grow – can’t wait to get the next one going. Wound up with 32g from Snoop dry weight. Martha’s not quite dry yet, but will update when she is.

4 Likes

Great job @growingherbies

Sounds like perfection to me!

:+1::palm_tree::v::grin:

1 Like

Hi all,
I have been reading here for several months now. No seeds yet but ordered last week.
Just wanted to say I really liked this read. Excellent pics. Was cool to watch the progress and read the enthusiasm during the grow.
I went with the White Widow also, but not the auto flower.

5 Likes

@bob31 @Stomper Final dry weight for Snoop: 29 grams. 1.2 oz approx. And that’s not counting the probably 5 grams we’ve smoked LOL!

2 Likes

Time for an extended gaming session I’m thinking. Skyrim is my go to couchlock game :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Stomper Never got into playing Skyrim - I like watching people play tho. Would much rather get stuck in Rock Band or Saints Row. But yes – time for all of that.

3 Likes

@Stomper @bob31 Final weight on Martha: 27g. Little over an ounce. 56g total plus 4 or 5 that I smoked before weighing. Patience is not a virtue of mine. 2 1/3 or so oz for 2 plants? Not too bad for the autos. Ready to start round 2!

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Please tag me on your new journal! (or if you keep this one going!) @growingherbies

1 Like

@bob31 Definitely will do that! Thanks for all your help this virgin expedition lol

2 Likes

so I’m only on day 8 but my plant is almost 5 inches tall and the third and fourth leaves are starting to grow. This is white widow autoflower. I was just wondering when I should start using nutrients

1 Like

you can start them slow by 5th set of true leafs

I appreciate that because I am a beginner and only had one of five seeds germinate so I really want to take care of this one

1 Like

So I hav 2 white widow autos growing. But I hav 2 planted at the same time, one I experimented with as a micro grow with no nutes. The other I’ve fed on schedule with Bergmans nutes and tbh, one of them is growing way bigger than expected lol! The micro plant is almost ready to harvest and is maybe 3 feet tall. As the other is the same age and is at preflower, but is about 6 feet tall. Technically both have 4 weeks left. Any reason this happens?

20200602_221617|236x500

1 Like

It depends on what soil you have…I’m using Fox Farm Ocean Forrest with my White Widow Autos…These are 31 days old & I’m just now starting to feed…

1 Like

no two plants are the same

Yes…I’m seeing some minor differences between the ones I’m running…They vary in size from 16" to 23"…Amazes me how quick they grow…

42 days…Anyone with experience with Autoflowers??? Are these about as tall as they will get?

Yeah that’s about right. Mine are around 2 foot. I do LST, FIM. I’m ordering my seeds here this time. Last batch was from another vendor and they are great seeds just not huge yields, and don’t grow as tall. But I average 260-300 G a yield wet. About 60-10 dry. Depends on the density of my buds. That’s in fox farm, no perlite added. I’m doing 40% perlite this time minimum, with dry nutrients like I have been, FIM at week 4, and LST all the way thru, with a straight 90 bend. Unfortunately I was gone for a couple days and the plants were so strong the snapped the pipe cleaners holding them bent over and it was too late to try and bend them over, thought about super cropping but they are always short. This is 7 weeks here. @growingherbies how you liking those pots? I noticed way more stretch using those pots, and I think mine was only 3 gallon, but they wasn’t big enough to hold my roots. Week 7 they started dying, and I had to transplant real late into veg. I yielded a bunch, but the plant took a lot of stress and almost died.

These are some updated picture…Day 60…

I have 5 like this…& 5 more @ 30 days…32in Tall…