ILGM White Widow auto 42 days

First time growing autos. Here are mine on day 42. They seem to be coming along, but I’m a little concerned that the leaves are a little paler then I’m used to seeing. I’ve not been able to green them up, but the buds seem to be forming so…

11 Likes

Pretty normal if you have switched to bloom nutes the plants need a little less nitrogen the farther they get into flower… some completely taper off N but I prefer to give them enough to keep leafs green all the way through until flush

3 Likes

Very nice! Well done for a first time auto grow.
I understand your concern getting them looking great to this point.
Started to panic here when my first grow did the same thing. Standby for major leaf discoloration when those buds start feeding on them.
Keep up your great grow!

1 Like

Day 45. Buds are coming along, but pretty fluffy right now. I figure I’ve got another 6 weeks give or take, so expect they’ll dense up.

1 Like

Update: I think I was under feeding, I stepped up feeding, and started using cal mag, plants looks much better now at day 69. The upper left one has big buds, but are fluffy for some reason. The other 3 are pretty dense. I’m thinking a week to 2. No amber trichs on buds yet.

3 Likes