ILGM the best company

We have spent 278.oo on seeds. 11.oo average on a seed. I have smoked this morning, so …
We used the 40.oo and 150.oo coupons from apotforpot.com for ILGM product.
We have Banana Kush, Runtz, Wedding Cake, Purple Punch, and Dos Si Do. Our first seeds ever.

Those THC levels “are to the :crescent_moon: Alice”

:+1:
Our first ever harvest, thank you all

5 Likes

Cannot disagree! THE best customer service!

2 Likes

Wow gorgeous structure, color, and frost!

2 Likes

Hasn’t anyone here tried any high quality genetics…

From like Bodi or mephiso… Or someone other than a giant seed bank that have all the mass advertising?
Ignore dinafem, seeds man, Dutch seeds, sensi seeds, royal Queen, etc etc etc?

1 Like

@Nicky shoot me a recommendation for a strain and ill for sure look into them. I see mephisto sells them by the singles. I wouldnt be opposed to trying a new breeder again. My last batch i got was from north atlantic seed company and i went thru a couple different breeders. This run i have super smash cake by brain dead seeds, red hot cookies and dark devil by sweet seeds, and lastly sour diesel by humboldts but im always down to try new things

Heck yes! That said ILGM genetics are high end!

at the moment I’m running ILGM, Exotic Genetix, Mass Medical Strains, Cookies.co, Square One, and Robin Hood.

1 Like

I hear Bodi is good and decently affordable so go check if you like any Bodi.

I’m right now looking for a new breeder.

Even the best breeder gives seeds that need to be pheno hunted.

Buy a pack from Bodi, plant em all at once

1 Like

I’ll look into it thanks for the recommendation @Nicky

1 Like

I’m trying exotics right now. I love ethos. There’s a lot of better stuff out there than ilgm, not that there’s anything wrong with ilgm. I’m excited to get tikadman, thug pug, and Ofcourse more ethos strains.

2 Likes

Chuck21 I have god father og going with banana kush and PPP with
do-is-dos and LACONF. and Grand daddy P going and a few more and they
are about to start flowering will send pictures next time

2 Likes

So i recently found a guy tengu seeds … from a diff forum. Hundred diff reviews. All amazing and with pics from countless people who back his work up. Also really intrigued with beleaf … just got some white truffles

1 Like

I’ve been sticking with ILGM and Mephisto only for a while now, but I just picked up some “Froot by the Foot” and “Face Fat” by Atlas Seeds based on some really strong recommendations from other customers at my local grow store. Just starting them out now. I’m excited to give another breeder a try, especially with the pics I saw of the FBTF.

2 Likes

SomE peoples glory shots of tengu seeds

2 Likes

Do I need to flush my plants their almost finished I been using ilgm fertilizer?

@beardless
I’m trying 3 GDP in a 10’x10’ tent this grow. I’m in ebb&flow, using GH FloraNova. 2 GDP under a 4’x4’ SCROG table, and 1 GDP under a 3’x3’ SCROG table, between 2 and 3 weeks in. I hope mine comes out 1/2 as well as yours.

Sorry for the one upside down photo

1 Like

You tagged a :+1: one to emulate. Good luck

1 Like

I love ILGM, and I will always buy from them, customer support, forum etc is Stella bar none. With that said, I do want some other varieties so I found a place in Portland Oregon, Premium Cultivators, I bought Donkey Butter, Moonshine Cookies, OreoZ, Gator Breath and Fat Bastard. They are beginning week 3 or veg stage now, will be excited to see the results.
But like I said, ILGM is my go to, have about
$2,000 into seeds, but 18 plants at a time , and clones, I think I’m set for awhile.

4 Likes

I’m pretty new, but everything I’ve heard and read they recommend flushing the last week before harvest.

How are you growing the plants? Hydro, organic superspil, coco, organic nutes, traditional nutes? I’m not familiar with the ILGM nutes.

I don’t flush my organic grows…just really dont have to.

I do flush my traditional nute based grows. I try and flush for the last two weeks when using traditional nutes. It’s a little hard to judge when to start the flush till youve grown a strain a few times and understand when it typically finishes etc.

1 Like

No. Flushing is a myth and actually works in reverse, its been tested.

You can taper off in the last 2 weeks or so if you wish, probably not a bad idea.
But do not flush.

1 Like