ILGM the best company

I have been trading with ILGM for 5 or 6 years now and they are the best thing going now I wouldn’t buy from any one else They have made every thing good that I had a problem with and helped me out every time I have had a problem Thank You ILGM for everything Chuck 21

23 Likes

Ill toke to that. I stsnd by that comment :100:

8 Likes

I think they show a good balance between selection and service.
There are places with many more strains but those are usually selling stuff from multiple suppliers.
ILGM keeps adding new strains all the time and now has a lot more selection that when I first bought seeds in 2018. The only thing I wish they would bring back are regular seeds, but it may just have been a supply problem.

6 Likes

Totally agree!! I’m Team ILGM too lol!! :smiley:

10 Likes
  1. Sell 3 packs
  2. More strains
7 Likes

Ilgm is great and I order from them and use their forum but I have to say I think you’re cheating only yourself if you order just from them. They have not caught up with the other breeders as far as exotics go and I grew some ethos last run and just realized every plant was frosty and way more quality then ilgm. I love ilgm they have integrity, they care for their customers but if you look at other cultivars like ethos, rare dankness, Humboldt farms they are just way ahead of what ilgm is doing and if you don’t spread out and see what else is out there you’ll miss out!

6 Likes

From an older perspective, there are some names of strains that might be the :bomb: but don’t appeal to me.

Meatbreathe? Nope, not happening.

4 Likes

I gotcha I like that gas frosty, covered in Trichomes, with multiple colors

But hey my best plant this run is ilgm Tropicana cookies

17 Likes

I can only grow a few strains at a time, gonna take me years to burn through 10% of Ilgms top 25% and above. Dont need 20 strains, just a few :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Each their own

1 Like

Give that tropican cookies a try if you like sativa hybrids ,very pretty plant

1 Like

We selected Wedding Cake over the Tropicana,

Cake is 30% thc, very gorgeous grow bro. We all love great canopy shots.

1 Like

Exactly. I’m old school and I don’t find the names of these strains appealing. How tf am I supposed to find Ewok crawler 5 years down the road yet alone 10 years down the road? Everyone has WW, blueberry, og kush etc

3 Likes

I dont discriminate over thc producing plants. Lol. Never thought about it, love that deep rich, dark green healthy looking foilage of a plant. Also love long leggs too! Crosses arent bad either, all capable of eye candy. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Right-ON!

4 Likes

I used and old stash of seeds and mixed with ILGM seeded WW or SSH and planted outdoors. New

seeds grow well.

5 Likes

Great place to buy sseds , Also offering a forum free of charge for growers to share Knowledge.

7 Likes

Best support and coming from a techinician background. The equpiment dont matter as much as the support you receive behind it and this forum is outstanding for support. They wanna see you win!

10 Likes

I’ve had 100% germination rate so far with ilgm

11 WW autos
3 gold leaf
3 godfather og

Facts right here :point_up_2:
We’re all growers here mostly. Other forums are breeders mostly bickering about who has better stuff

7 Likes