Ilgm strain sub

Why doesn’t this exist? Be nice to see and talk about the exact strain you’re growing with others growing the exact same strain and genetics. It would also showcase ilgm gear promotional style when people know exactly what they’re getting into. Besides, ilgm is the only seed bank that I know of that has a forum. Why hasn’t this been implemented yet baffles me. Here’s an example of what I’m talking about.

White Widow thread
Gold leaf thread
Cherry pie thread
Girl scout extreme thread
Gdp thread and so on

Would be immensely helpful.

Somebody make this happen

4 Likes

If this interests you, you can certainly create the strain specific threads.

8 Likes

They need all the strains they sell not just the ones I know and grew or interested in

3 Likes

sign me up for the white widow thread

3 Likes

It would be interesting to compare notes with others who grew/grow the LSD autos - I had a bunch of problems with my seeds and I know I’m not the only one. I would think that should be interesting information for growers considering the strain.

Shame, because it’s kickazz weed.

But being able to discuss individual strains and their unique traits - very helpful.

3 Likes

You would be in that thread daily so would I or anyone else growing WW

2 Likes

Exactly! This is what I’m talking about. I may be interested in growing LSD if there was a thread

2 Likes

It’s a really nice strain, but I only grew two plants out of five seeds. They all sprouted, but two were straight up mutants, and one is in full bloom at 3 inches tall. I mean, I’m going to raise her as a pet, but seriously.

And of course it’s great if someone says “oh, this plant likes tons of Cal/Mag, go light on the N” you know what I’m getting at. I know they are all cannabis, but the strains are different in growth as well as terps/THC level, etc.

I’d visit the different strain threads to see what I want to grow next.

4 Likes

I’d be in ones I had no intentions of growing lurking

2 Likes