ILGM Strain of the Month Contest!

Yeah the BOM has been taking off recently and its good to see it thriving. Not sure @AfgVet feels the same having to build those polls, lol

14 Likes

Thanks to @AfgVet for that and shout out to all our fantastic mods in here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

It would be cool if you could put a calendar out. This would help me choose what seeds to plant or buy. @MattyBear @AfgVet

11 Likes

Agree, it was a great suggestion from @Flying-High and this will go to @MattyBear for deployment.

10 Likes

Yup, he sure did! I missed that. Sorry.

5 Likes

We will put a schedule together so folks can have an opportunity to plan future grows. Will try to have that up soon too

11 Likes

Stole my words. Was gonna ask basically the same. Is there a list of whatā€™s to come for ones who donā€™t have whatā€™s coming 4 it 6 months down the road can order receive and start growing to be in the contest. I see this could bring ilgm alot of cash flow as everyone is always down to win free seeds lol. Hell I have alot and still excited to get more especially if it is ones I do not have. Lol

5 Likes

It is clear Robert understands incentives can drive sales.
His 10 + 10 sales tend to suck me into buying more seeds than I need!
Please tell me to leave the Bubblegum seeds for the kids on this new sale.
I just got 20 Banana Kush seeds on the last sale!
Just because I could get 20 more seeds with a coupon for $4.50 ea
That doesnā€™t necessarily mean I should buy more seeds than I need now.

You and I also have a business mindset, that understands marketing well!
We tend to know what might work to induce more Orders from us.
If they can get us to buy more seeds than we might otherwise,
they will likely get many more people to make impulse orders.

5 Likes

For sure. I know I donā€™t need more seeds. But there are 5-6 more strains that ILGM has that I want. If they were in a mix pack or 10 for 10, Iā€™d pull the trigger.

8 Likes

Def feel you on that. 10+10 is a great deal but 20 of the same strain is gonna get old smoking after a while. Unfortunately, I am unable to trade (I am very private person) and only grow for personal use not sale. I am about to make another purchase and a similar deal on mix packs would be great.

7 Likes

Or a make-your-own mix pack (sale)? Or, a mere % off sale? Iā€™m in a similar boat - a good boat, not to sound whiney, hopefully - in which I have plenty seeds, but I could be tempted to try a strain that Iā€™ve been eyeing ā€¦ :deciduous_tree: :eyes:

5 Likes

Iā€™m with you guysā€¦ Mix Your Own Mix Pack should definitely be a thing.

7 Likes

High,
Indoor or outdoor? I am an outdoor grower. Although my buds do color they donā€™t get near the same as inside growers. But Iā€™m willing to give it a shot. What are the rules etc?
Happy growing/harvest
Ger

2 Likes

Rules are in the first post. As long as theyā€™re ILGM seed, it doesnā€™t matter where or how theyā€™re grown.

3 Likes

High,
Great thanks
Happy growin/ harvest
Ger

2 Likes

Maybe my G13 will be ready

High,
Hereā€™s one Iā€™ve wet trimmed. Maui from ILGM
Happy growin/harvest

Ger

8 Likes

High,
I shoulda read the rules first. Here is a ILGM blueberry bush I grew. Late flower for sure
Happy growin/harvest
Ger

4 Likes

@Gerant, this thread is just the introduction to the contest. The contest should roll out in the next few days.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice looking picture. Pretty colors. Nice job.

1 Like