Ilgm Stickers with orders

Fat stacks of mad cash. I think I’ll get spinny hubcaps for my Prius.

4 Likes

Anything for clicks! Now smash that subscribe button.

3 Likes

Damn-it I’m only 59, but I have the bald :woman_bald: happening :+1::100:

2 Likes

You can have the cast-offs. Like I said… should be here any ole minute now. And I’ll have trouble handling more than 4 or 5. Yessir… any ole minute…

4 Likes

I had my lmao
IMG_20211208_133840

6 Likes

I thought for s second my toddler girls were awake. I guess I didn’t smoke that much, just a bunch of potheads complaining about stickers :rofl:

14 Likes

Me either got like 6 orders in between me and my neighbor and not a 1 sticker. I say we all go on strike. Let’s picket the stickers lol. Well due for an order so I’m gonna demand a sticker with the seeds or I don’t want anything lol. Jk. I have a ton of stickers but not hanging lol. Need to make me a sticker board that easy to clean and not ruin the stickers

6 Likes

WTF. I have yet to get a sticker. I feel cheated. Overalls, hat, and pitch fork. I could have been rocking that on my minivan this whole time. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Now a serious question, do they only go to legal states?

3 Likes

my state isn’t legal, but keep that on the DL lol

6 Likes

+1 :green_heart:

That’s funny shat right there :joy::rofl::joy: +1 to you sir :green_heart:

7 Likes

I got mine and my state is not legal for home growing.

6 Likes

I got a different one with my order a couple of weeks ago.

9 Likes

So Jason Statham is the mascot for ILGM?

8 Likes

lmao, omg you’re so right, I didn’t see it til now. I need him to be my seed transporter right now

4 Likes

Contraband stickers. Heavily regulated.

8 Likes

My first order was 5 seeds and I didn’t get any stickers but this last order was 10 + 10 and I got a sticker! I must be moving up!

4 Likes

Lmmfao. We Want Stickies! We Want Stickie… wait Stickers? Yeah that one! We Want Stickers…

9 Likes

I’ve gotten a number of orders from ILGM, and I got a sticker every time. I threw them all away. What the hell do I want with a sticker? Today I got a 10+10 and no sticker. I’m bummed now. All I can think is that I’m stickerly confused. I should seek counseling, but won’t. I predict this ends badly. I blame Obama.

11 Likes

You stick it on … stuff.

4 Likes