Ilgm Stickers with orders

So I’m on order number 3 from ilgm now and have yet to receive a single Sticker to rep ilgm. Do I have to actually order one or am I getting missed? Cause others orders ive seen get the damn sticker lol. Rant over

6 Likes

I got my sticker on my last order. I’m pretty sure you have to sign up for an account with them. Are you signed up?

3 Likes

Wait we have stickers?!?! :eyes:

14 Likes

I’d imagine I am. I’ve ordered 50 seeds over the span of 3 orders and am in forums. But then again idk. Kind of assumed it was automatic. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll sell you mine

4 Likes

With beans attached :wink: lol

4 Likes

Yeah man, @Ebb I would figure that too being in the forum and what not. I would double check and make sure you do have an account set up through the website. If I remember correctly I was a member in the forum for a while before I had purchased my first seeds, but I did create an account within the marketplace as well. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

there’s stickers?

7 Likes

Got mine on my third order…

5 Likes

Got mine from an order I received towards the end of December.

Its like Jan Maas from Ted Lasso - They’re not being rude, they’re just being Dutch. Basically if you didn’t get a sticker it’s because someone in the Netherlands doesn’t like you. :wink:

9 Likes

I can understand that, im never liked lol

4 Likes

I’ve ordered quite a few seeds from ILGM and never got any stickers. Didn’t even know they were available. I want my stickers Damn-it I think I deserve some stickers :smile::grin:

10 Likes

Now I feel horrible. I’ve gotten a sticker with every package (5?), and I’ve tossed every one. I :heart: ILGM. Love? I dunno. I like them a lot, but more like a friend.

7 Likes

I just looked in my envelope and look what I found hahahahah and there’s a 10 dollar coupon. I didn’t even notice these goodies.

10 Likes

What the hell. I’ve never gotten any stickers, lol

13 Likes

Damn right. Get the HOFer his stickers.

6 Likes

Well there’s that :slightly_smiling_face::+1:but I’m saying based on how many times I’ve ordered :+1::100:

9 Likes

No sticker here either after about 5 orders
SMH
I guess I’m not liked either lol
That sucks

6 Likes

I guess they’re limiting distribution to the folks that are the movers and shakers in the social media spectrum - like moi. Word on the street is that 60+ bald guys are the new Justin Timberlake. I bet you wish you were me.

Fat chance buddy!

Wonder when the supermodels and groupies show at the door. Should be soon….

6 Likes

Get that internet money!

1 Like