ILGM Sour Diesel Autoflower, Mars Hydro SP3000, FFHF, FFOF, FFSF

Hell ya!! Good growing!! Your ladies look great!! They look extremely happy and healthy!!!

1 Like

October 11th Day 31. These girls are starting to flower. Watered them this evening. Added 2 mil per gallon Rhizo Blast and Hydroguard, .6mil per gal Mammoth P. Ph’d to 6.3 Split 2.5 gallons between all the girls. Added 1/2 Tsp Recharge to last 1/2 gallon and watered around the stalk of each plant. And of course a little more bondage to spread them out!!

4 Likes

October 16th. Day 36, week 1 of flower. Ladies are growing nicely!! They are definitely drinking more. Will water them this evening at next lights on cycle. I need to water to runoff and get some numbers so I know whats left in the soil. Still have not fed nutrients other than, Mammoth P. Hydroguard, Rhizo Blast and Recharge. Little training on the main tops to keep em down a little.

6 Likes

October 23rd, Day 43, week 2 flower. These 3 girls are growing great!!! Wish they would have given me 1 more week of veg so I could have made the canopy a little more organized, but it isn’t terrible. Fed them there first round of nutrients Thursday evening. 10ml Base, 15ml Bloom, 5ml Pure Blend Tea, 4ml Silica Blast, 8ml Hydroguard, 4ml Sweet, 3ml Hydroplex and 2.5ml Mammoth P. In 4 gallons of tap water. 700ppm (1.4) Ec. 6.4ph.

5 Likes

The best view in the house! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

October 30th, Day 50, Week 3 of flower. These 3 ladies are chugging along. I fed them twice over the past week. Fed 900ppm (20ml Kind Base, 30ml Bloom, 10ml Pure Blend Tea, 8ml Silica Blast, 9ml Hydroguard, 10ml Sweet, 10ml Hydroplex and 4ml Mammoth P mixed into 4.5 gallons of tap water) 6.4 ph. Runoff ppms was 1200-1500 so they will get just water and microbes next feeding. Cleaned up under there skirts a bit and removed all lst wires.

5 Likes

I love thread with alot of Pics. I am set to watch what you got going on. I am going to come back later and read this thread out…

Just curious to why you grow autos?

For me, quick bud to can and good to learn on. I am not in a ideal location to grow and they are not 0420 friendly around here.

Wait a Second, Hold my Beer…I just noticed the Trees in the back on your last pic. Is that weed? LOL

Oh Yea Cooter…WTF

3 Likes

Hello Cooter, I haven’t been here until now I didn’t read everything (I’m lazy especially in the am) but I skimmed through it. Very nice grow bro woohoo

3 Likes

Lol thanks brother. I started with autos and just kept going with em. All though I do have my first photoperiods vegging, in another grow, another journal…Cooters Closet Grow and those trees… those are the biggest dam autos I’ve grown. They are right at 5ft out of the pot, (Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies) crazy grow, I cut and extended that tent Gorilla Cookies grow
When I finish these grows up I’m just gonna do one journal for all my adventures, lol

3 Likes

Thanks brother!! Glad ya stopped in!!

1 Like

I hear you. Easier to keep track of from your perspective. If it is important to the reader they can scroll and piece it together to see what you are showing from the thread’s beginning. Don’t make it too painful.

I like to use these journals as a digital notebooks, so I can come back on the next grow to compare various degrees of crappy leaves, :laughing:. I am just needing to do a couple two or three grows a year to keep my head right.

Usually I start following threads at reply 8000 that interest me. Then I find a bunch of threads like yours to watch and I never get any of them read. I’ll have to follow that link to your closet grow of your photos too now. Keep telling myself no more watching threads until I finish that @Hellraiser thread.

Edited: Those MFrs in that pic are autos? NO WAY, really?

1 Like

Yea took me a couple days to catch up on Hellraisers journal. And yes brother those are autos in that what was 55" 2x2 that I made into a 74" 2x2, lmao

1 Like

November 6th, Day 57, Week 4 of Flower. These 3 Sour Diesel are cruising along. Fed them 900ppm 6.5ph once this week. Runoff was 1200-1450ppm. Seems about right for soil I believe. Fed Recharge, 3/4 gallon at 1tsp per gallon day after I fed nutes. The SP3000 is 18" above the canopy giving the girls 50-63 dli.

6 Likes

They all look really good :+1:

1 Like

Thanks brother!! :+1:

1 Like

Killing it!

1 Like

Ayyyyye nice! :fire::fire::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Low @Newt Thanks brothers!! This grow has been pretty easy so far!!

1 Like

November 13th Day 64 week 5 of flower. Ladies are loving life!! Watered them twice over the past week. Added 3mil cal mag, 2mil Hydroguard, 5mil sweet and .6mil per gallon Mammoth P. Ph 6.5 450ppm in. Runoff was 1250-1600. Lady on the left had the highest runoff. Is probably why her tips have a slight burn. They will get a feeding this evening at lights on. Will still feed 900ppm. Buds are fattening up and starting to get some frost. Opening the tent you get that nice earthy fuel smell that smacks ya in the face a little!!

7 Likes

Gorgeous!

1 Like