ILGM Sour Diesel Autoflower, Mars Hydro SP3000, FFHF, FFOF, FFSF

Wow! They look great!

1 Like

Thanks brother!

1 Like

Will wait til tomorrow to start lst. They can go one more day without water. Will water then start training. They all looking ok though. Including the little bag seed seedling that I think is wedding cake

4 Likes

Right on Brother I like that! I’ve never grown one natural. :thinking: Got me thinking :love_you_gesture:

September 29th, Day 18, started training. Watered 1 gallon tap ph’d 6.3 and 1 gallon tap with Recharge at 1tsp gallon split between all 3 ladies

3 Likes

6 Likes

Let the torture begin!

2 Likes

You know it!!! Make em like it!!!

1 Like

Nice grow! Just beautiful :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

October 2nd, Day 22. Ladies are cruising along nicely. More training today!!

3 Likes

Almost forgot a picture of my favorite sight! Mentioned before in previous grow how I can just kick back, take a few tokes and watch these ladies dance to the fans for what seems like forever, lol. And a couple shots of the bag seed seedling!

5 Likes

A nice view indeed :v:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

Transplant time for the little bag seed gal. Something a little bit bigger. Solo cup filled with canna coco/perlite. 70/30ish.

3 Likes

Looking awesome in there CJ, LST is on point :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Digging the set up and view! Mesmerizing for sure :love_you_gesture:. Little ones looking good, I grew some swag bag seed that was a mediocre smoke, with some love that weed turned out about 40% better than it did from the bag weed.

1 Like

Thanks brother!! This little bag seed gal will join 2 ILGM blue cheese photos in my closet grow when I’m done with the 2 autos in there.

October 9th, Day 29. Ladies are coming along nicely. Watered them once the past week. Watered entire pot. Tap water ph’d to 6.3 added 2 mil per gallon Rhizo Blast. Temps been running 78°F lights on 72°lights off. 59-63% RH. Still training these gals every other day. The little bag seed plant decided to move out and is now with her Blue Cheese cousin in the Closet grow.

4 Likes

Everything looking good!

1 Like

Nice green color on those girls! :girl: :green_heart:
Here’s mine @ 8 & 5 weeks minus 10 days of no electricity. I’m right there with ya. :raising_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like