ILGM Sour Diesel Autoflower, Mars Hydro SP3000, FFHF, FFOF, FFSF

I’ll post some pics of my grow. :green_heart:
I keep notes on all my grows. My way to remember what was done last.
Watching yours will be fun :star_struck:

1 Like

Babies looking healthy and green man!
I’d like to follow along if that’s cool. New grower trying to pick up as muck knowledge as I can get to stick in this resin-coated brain! Growing photos in my main set up but plan on starting a couple of autos in my secondary, smaller tent in the next few weeks.

As far as your soil goes - do you layer the OF and SF or do you actually mix the two?
I’ve seen SF in my research and reading around the net but you’re actually the first I’ve seen actually using it.

Thanks-in-advance for any info you can offer!

Have a GREAT DAY and Happy Growing Everyone!!

2 Likes

Pull up a chair!! I actually mixed the 2. I have seen some people say they layer it. First time for me mixing both together. So we shall see!!

3 Likes

September 18th, Day 8. 1 week in!! All 3 little ladies are doing great!! Watered one time this past week. Added 2mil Rhizo Blast and 1tsp Recharge to 1 gallon of ro water. Split that between all 3 girls. Temperature running at 77°F lights on 71°F lights off. RH running 60-68%. The SP3000 is sitting at 20" above the little ladies 45% on the dimmer

5 Likes

Looking great

1 Like

Out of likes Brother, awesome to see all above ground and healthy. Following :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Looking good! Why are u using “recharge” so early in the grow? Thought that was for degraded soil?

1 Like

Thanks!! Recharge is full of microbes, kelp and some other things that are beneficial throughout the entire grow cycle. I usually taper off use 2nd to 3rd week of flower

2 Likes

Interesting. I would have thought to use at some point in late flower/ r flower since it is a charge to the soil. Seedlings & 1 month into grow is usually no nutes just cal/mag with ph water.

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks @CooterJuice for this great info. Looks like I’ll be adding that to my other household plants as well. :green_heart::raising_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

Your welcome!!

1 Like

September 25th Day 15. Little ladies are coming along nicely!! Watered them once the past week with just tap water ph’d to 6.3. A little seedling :seedling: joined the party. I inherited her on a drunken bet with a lady friend of mine, lol. She saved a single seed she found from a bag of wedding cake she got from me several months ago. I didn’t think she would be able to germinate it. Well here it is in her little self wicking planted she potted it in, lol. It was super wet when I got it from her. But she (hopefully a she) is growing.

5 Likes

15 already? Crazy. Looking good.

1 Like

Thanks man! Is what I thought today to. Had to look at calendar, lol

They are putting out some leaves :leaves:!
Looking :eyes: great :green_heart: :raising_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

Thank you JAQ! I think I might start lst tonight. Might be a tad early but I don’t think I’m going to top or fim these ladies. Spread em out and see how many bud sights we can get to the top!

2 Likes

Looking good in there brother, only LST? I’ve got 3 Sour Ds going and they all didn’t miss a beat after topping. I usually experience a few days of recovery but not this run :thinking:.

I have a Sour D auto growing outdoors that
I fim’d about 16 days ago. She showed no signs of stress neither. Do to remember when you topped your plants?

I didn’t top these ladies either. Day 38 Fast Buds Gorilla cookies

5 Likes