ILGM Sour Diesel Autoflower, Mars Hydro SP3000, FFHF, FFOF, FFSF

:heart: out of love! Thank brother appreciate it

1 Like

Random trich shots of all 3 tops and bottom. I believe I will chop them this weekend

And a little Christmas bud shot with just the Uva bar on

6 Likes

They look nice and fat :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks brother!! Yea it’s time!!! Look pretty decent and are smelling amazing!! One plant foxtailing quite a bit. But she’ll taste just fine, lol

4 Likes

1 Like

December 25th, after 106 Days since sprout and 11 weeks of flower it’s HARVEST DAY!!!

The house definitely smells like Christmas now!!! This has been a fun and east grow. These girls gave me zero problems. They are gonna yield ok. Will be some larf, but that’s fine I’ll smoke some of it and use the rest with my trim for butter, hash or extracts!! I didn’t think I was gonna get it all in my 2x2 to dry, but it’s in there, lol. Thanks to all that tagged along!! Time to clean the tent, lights, fans, etc… Get some soil ready and get the Super Sativa Seed Club Sweet Bourbon Kush Auto beans soaking!!! If you want to follow that grow it will be posted in Cooters grows

10 Likes

Beautiful plants and buds!!
Incredible harvest!!

A Merry Xmas indeed!!

2 Likes

Thanks brother!!! I’ll do a final dry weight and smoke report!! Merry Christmas to ya!!

3 Likes

Very nice harvest. Congrats. That should keep you trimming for a while :grin:

1 Like

Thanks brother!! Yea I think I just made my plans for New Years, lol

3 Likes

@CooterJuice , those are some chunky ladies! Very nice.

1 Like

Thanks man!! :beers:

1 Like

hungry-emoji-4

2 Likes

Congratulations cooter, plants look great. Hope I can get my setup improved someday.
That tower fan you have, is it blowing up at the plants or is it moving air at the bottom of the tent.

1 Like

How did I miss this?? Nice chop, that tent looking delicious AF!

Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks brother!! Tower fan is blowing air up through canopy

2 Likes

Lol probably missed him we all miss stuff getting 40+ notifications a day, lol. And thanks brother, appreciate it!!

1 Like

After hanging in tent for 6 days buds are at 15-18% moisture on my meter. Time to cut them into lengths that will fit into the brown paper bags. I’ll sweat them for probably 2 days, flipping the bags every 12hrs or so. This will help even out the moisture overall. Should put me at 12-13% moisture after 2 days. Both bags are 3/4 full. Which should be 58-62% humidity once I trim them and bag in the Grove bags.

6 Likes

That reminds me of grocery shopping in the 70s! LOL!
Except mom never had bags of that carried to the car!! :joy:

Nice!!

1 Like

Lol!! :rofl::rofl: