ILGM September 2022 BOM contest

Good luck to us all, another month of stiff competition :exploding_head:

10 Likes

You just have to “check” (click in the circle) the entry you want to vote for. The circle will turn black and you can leave the page, your vote is going to be entered… :nerd_face:

13 Likes

The competition is getting hotter every month! I can’t believe how many excellent growers there are here. Great submissions!

17 Likes

Stiff competition up there beautiful specimens. Best of luck all! Just couldn’t vote for myself way too many nugz I’d love to crack into!!!

15 Likes

Yeah guys/gals, good luck to all. Great looking buds, nice color and fatties too. :tada::tada::tada::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

This contest has me confused :confused: witch isn’t that hard to do :crazy_face: Looking at the bom entries for sept. 22, it showing me that im tied for first & the winners’s names don’t even show up. I’ve been checking it out pretty much every day & it seems to me that it isn’t updated regularly. Inside?

1 Like

@Brainsacco1 Likes on a post are not votes. The poll is where you vote. Poll will close in a few days and results will be revealed.

11 Likes

@BobbyDigital Im not sure if im going to the right place. Im obviously reading old tweets. I was reading where everyone was congratulation’s to carpenter? Thanks brother :v:

1 Like

Carpenter won last months BOM. So you may have been looking at August BOM.

2 Likes

No its September, ive been typing it in manually

1 Like

Carpenter is not eligible to participate this month so there shouldn’t be any congratulatory posts here. You may be thinking of the BOM chat thread then.

8 Likes

@BobbyDigital I think your right! Im a little challenged when it comes to “smart phones” thank you for the reply :v:

3 Likes

@Brainsacco1 scroll up in this thread to post 36 and cast your vote by your name :arrow_up:

Your in this months thread.

4 Likes

@Fieldofdreams thanks bro :pray:!! I appreciate your input!!! It will go to that page sometime,s & other times it will go to the page where you cast your vote. I think i have it figured out :crazy_face: maybe lol. I find it very rewarding and humbling to receive all of the votes i got. Couldn’t have done it without yours and others help. Sorry bout the pats! If Miami can keep it’s shit together? They will be a force to be reconed with. Stay safe :v:

4 Likes

Just let you know post #38 in b.o.m. is where you can vote👍

5 Likes

The timer is a ticking away, good luck to us all again and regardless who wins the contest we are all winners because look at all this amazing cannabis we harvested :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Well said!!

4 Likes

I gotta say it was a hard choice this month. So many fine entries!

10 Likes

Lucky for us contestants your rainbow :rainbow: bud isn’t entered here. That’s a no brained with that one.

9 Likes

I’m gonna have to agree with this statement. :point_up_2:

5 Likes