ILGM seeds to Canada?

Dang it boy,

it is my understanding that seeds have no THC so they are not illegal.

If one was worried about it, they could use ILGM cash options with a different name and a family or friends address.

Quote from ILGM website…

Paying with cash

You send us cash in an envelope. We send you your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.

You will receive our mailing address after you place your order. We will instruct you how to send the money. All currencies are accepted. Use www.xe.com to calculate your exchange rate to US dollars if needed.

hey, it is an option

The government of Canada has new rules…

1 Like

Any updates on this @latewood

I bought from i49 in BC. I am also in Ontario and they took about 3 days from order to be at my mailbox. This is my first time growing and got 100% germination and the girls are 28 days and beautiful!!
They have a fair selection, however I did take a look around and don’t think they have they type you wanted.

Just tried from true north seeds and I sent them a emt and now their jacking me around… Ugj

Have a look at Smoke Signals seed bank. I am in Ontario and am able to get locally luckily. But I have grown their GSC and OG Kush for 1 1/2 years so far off my orig 3 fem seeds of each.
Very good stuff

If you search in Canada for the best seeds in Canada ILGM comes up with a link and everything but no Canadian delivery option. It’s legal in the entire country I don’t get it. I’ve been waiting 4 years literally four long years. Lol

1 Like

This would be better question directed to the office as we don’t really handle anything with the seeds. If I understood correctly when cannabis went “legal” it was more of a situation where it was legal to grow seeds that were approved and/or provided by the government. I think ILGM is or at least was attempting to be one 9f these suppliers. In order to not jeopardize their chances at approval they were temporarily suspending sales until tge process was worked out.

I could be wrong, or something may have changed between when that started and now. But maybe worth revisiting, and using the contact button on seed shop page is the best way to bring attention to the situation. If they know there is a demand could potentially get things moving in the right direction.

3 Likes

It is actually illegal in Canada to obtain your seeds from anywhere else but a licensed provider (LP) within Canada. There may or may not be online sites in Canada that will readily ship you very good seeds for a reasonable price, a quick G search will show a few.

1 Like

I have no trouble getting seeds. I just want ILGM seeds for a change. I saw some on the Canadian government website with none available then it was gone.