ILGM seeds from china

I ordered Seed Shop - Gorilla Glue Autoflower by ILGM Seeds 50pcs Marijuana Seeds feminized for Growing Female Plant Ornament Herbs

Sold by: [CANHOT](https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/at-a-glance.html/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_sellerprofile_s00?

$5.99

Condition: New
And was wondering if you knew about this strange phenomenon and if it could be true. I’ve ordered it, tracking says it’s on the way and due in a couple of weeks from China. And thru Amazon!

1 Like

And OH, sorry folks, says it’s sold out… We’ll see if mine shipped and what they are or (it) is.

1 Like

Very interesting! @dbrn32 do you know who to let know about this?

3 Likes

Didn’t I just do that?! Sorry it’s sold out (if, by some miracle there is some veracity to the product).
Likely some China rip off that will send hemp seeds if anything. Yet, every once in a while we all still hope there is a Santa Claus, just never figured he’d make a deal with the Reds! Well, he wears the coat. He lives nearby, He could be a Ruskie! With Atomic Seeds! Maybe that’s how they’ll get us. Seeds that have been cured in nuclear waste. Who knows! Could be Monster stuff! OK I’ll stop…

3 Likes

In process

3 Likes

Hey ILGM, I have an idea. IF you would like I will trade you (if it shows up) the unopened package of seeds ordered thru Amazon shipped from China and labeled as ILGM product. NICE for use as evidence! For an equivalent number of Gorilla Glue AutoFlower seeds from YOUR inventory. What do you think?

1 Like

@latewood @ILGM.Stacy

Please advise

1 Like

Please standby so administrators and representative from the seed shop can take a look.

1 Like

Hello folks, Amazon says my 50 GG auto’s seeds arrive Monday. Still interested?

image001.jpg

1 Like

Yes… although it would have to be one of the customer service reps. Please keep this topic updated and I will see if I can get the right people here.

1 Like

OK, package arrived today. If you wish to use it as evidence, it’s likely more valuable unopened. I will hold on to it for your use as evidence if you want but you must let me know IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise I will open the package and see what’s shaking inside. I’ll try to forward a pic if I can get my equipment to cooperate.

AGAIN: IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

The package is here. Advise as to procedure ASAP!

image001.jpg

Delete the personal info. You can give that to the necessary parties through email.

1 Like

This is what I have to contact you yet it is returned as unopened. OK Can’t talk then I’ll proceed on my own.

The problem is that you posted picture with your home address on it. I removed it, but basically for your own protection.

There is no procedure, and it’s your package so you can open if you would like. I just wanted the administrators to be notified.

@ILGM.Stacy @ILGM.Roy can you please look into this.

I can tell you this that is not from Ilgm someone is scamming on amazon

3 Likes

Hey guys, lately there have been multiple fraudulent seed sellers using industry names from China. We expect this will snuff out soon enough because of Amazon fraud filtering. I’m sorry thios is happening. We will not pursue this but feel free to report it at Amazon.

2 Likes

Roy,

Thank you for that and will do. I`ll send you them a few pictures to help our cause

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Just saw this. This is around when Amy went into hospital. Good job; just tagging myself in