ILGM seeds are da bomb

The title says what it says Thank You.
Two days ago germination 6 seeds, pH water couple of drips of hydro peroxide six out of six seeds half inch rat tails. Last round 10 out of 10 seeds all good harvest. These seeds are well over a year old but kept in the back of my refrigerator. I got the autoflower mix pack with blueberry Northern lights and amnesia Haze. These are now in Solo cups once they pop out they are ready to go in fabric pots.
Thanks to the seed bank ILGM and also this awesome forum with helpful people you are all been very helpful.

13 Likes

People complain about the price but, you get what you pay for. I’ve never been disappointed with ILGM seeds. Always 100% germination.

10 Likes

I agree you get what you pay for. Also I’m a big reader of people’s reviews, ILGM was always in the top two if not always number one most reviews.
What I would love to see ILGM have for the autoflowers mix pack would be you choose your own mix packs 1 2 3 chooses. Maybe even do a five pack, five times five=25. I would pay the same price for the three pack 3 X 10 even though I get 5 less seeds but five different variety. I like variety. Yeppie

4 Likes

Give me a drum stick, I’ll beat on their drum with ya.

Late July, first ever seed purchase. 10 Banana Kush 150.00. Did math recently and forgot the numbers.

15 per seed. When you spend 200-300 in covert state every month. 15 bucks is nothing compared to what 5 of yhose seeds might produce.

Since then,
5-wedding cake 30%
5-dos si do 30%
5-runtz-29%
5-purple punch
Under 9.oo per seed on this line up, free insurance on seed, free forum, good things happened from one p4p purchase. Ended up with 240.oo seed coupons from one simple 85.oo soil purchase.

Da :bomb: enough said.

4 Likes

Good choice on the auto mix pack. I have grown them a couple times. Northern light being one of my favorite autos.
Good luck :v:

1 Like

:grin: ilgm is where I’ll be at

1 Like

I have had only 1 seed that failed. I committed the murder.

2 Likes

Yup, this is my second purchase, 1st was the fruity kush mix photos, no duds and all beautiful plants! Now I just bought their grand daddy purple, I just planted 12 seeds on Sunday and as of this morning 7 have popped up! Most likely more when I get home tonight, very happy with them, I can’t see myself buying from anywhere else because I’ve had no issues with seeds, and the help here is amazing :v:

3 Likes

Been a pretty hefty increase recently. We’re feeling it.

3 Likes

Said by the guy who knows all the delivery drivers in Md on a first name basis and has his drivers on speed dial. :rofl:

2 Likes

Serious, being new to the bean counter union, have or how often have ilgm seeds prices changed.

My wife’s in therapy too lol. Shopaholics is a real problem here in MD….

4 Likes

Good thing you grow the necessary meds for therapy. She’s in good hands.

1 Like

She won’t partake. I’m a ‘party’ of 1 lol.

We’re just trying to help Jeff buy the Skins dude. Tired of Dannyboy……

3 Likes

I love ILGM seeds and their stellar customer service!

8 Likes

I hear ya. I remember wrapping $50 in carbon paper & mailing it off to The Seed Bank in Holland for 10 or 12 Skunk #1 seeds back in the 80s. No fems or autos either…or returns.

2 Likes

Alot of times, if your strapped for cash, wait for the buy 10 get 10 deals and split it with someone. I’ve purchased from a ton of different banks and ILGM, NASC, and Expert seeds seem, IMO are the top 3. Growers Choice takes forever to ship and Homegrown has good customer service, but when you have 5 out of 8 beans not crack, it’s frustrating.

6 Likes

Also used sticky seeds twice. Good company, good customer svc, but again, takes.a while to get your beans.

I really like NASC as well tbh, if your seeds don’t germ they’ll give you your money back. It’s pretty great.

1 Like

Good to hear about expert seeds I’m growing some of their gear now

They’re okay. Germination rates aren’t the best. Growth rates aren’t the best but they have decent quality